𝟓𝟎.

❛ 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑶𝑭 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑺𝑵𝑨𝑷 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑶𝑭 𝑰𝑻
𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒌𝒆𝒚𝒔

❛ i heard that you fell in love or near enough ❜

        𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂, 𝑆𝐶𝑂𝑇𝑇, 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆 had gone to Scott and Juno's work to help plan with Deaton. Scott, Derek, and Isaac had made a generic plan already, but they needed the more specific part for these three. There was something off about this though. For the entire drive up, Juno had not said one word to Stiles. It was like she was mad at him for something.

In the back office, Stiles, Juno, and Scott were all gathered around the metal table while Deaton put a needle and small bottle on the table. Scott knew what it was. "Ketamine?"

"It's the same stuff we use on the dogs, just a higher dosage. If you can get close enough to Jackson, it should slow him down enough to buy some time." Deaton explained as he then put a jar of black dust on the table as well. "This is some of what you'll use to create the barrier. This part is for you, Stiles, only you."

"Uh, that sounds like a lot of pressure. Can we maybe find a slightly less pressure filled task for me?" Stiles nervously asked as he picked up the jar and looked at it with a look of fear.

"It's from the mountain ash tree, which is believed by many cultures to protect against the supernatural. This office is lined with ashwood, making it difficult for someone like Scott to cause me any trouble." Deaton pointed out, but there was something odd about the way he was explaining the mountain ash that Juno had to question. "Wait, what do you mean, people like Scott? What about me?"

"Well, if you are what you say you are, the mountain ash won't affect you." Deaton explained, but that really didn't make sense to her. "Why?"

"Quite honestly, I'm not sure. But the Reaper has always been a very unique exception to the supernatural world. It doesn't exactly follow the same rules as the rest do. After all, the Reaper is technically dead." Juno only furrowed her eyebrows, but just let it go. She caught on quickly that none of this was going to make sense to her, so she let Stiles bring them back to his issue. "So, am I supposed to just spread this around the whole building, and then either Jackson or whoever's controlling him can't cross it?"