18. A sudden Trip

__________💫

Aradhya furrowed her eyebrows when Reyansh said-

" Get ready, we are leaving for Shimla in an hour."

" What? And why do I have to come?"

She asked.

" Cause Dadi-sa told me."

Reyansh said while packing his clothes.

" I will talk to Dadi-sa but I won't come."

He stopped his movement hearing her stubborn reply.

" And why? Can you give me a valid reason."

He asked and crossed his arm around chest. She glance at him then said after few seconds

" Can YOU give me a valid reason to take me there."

She questioned him, giving a stress on 'you'.

" Kyu nhi. Patni hain aap hamari. Vaqt bitana chahte hai aapke sath hum vaha."

( why not? You are my wife and I want to spend some time with you there.)

He replied very cleverly while she chose to ignore the flutterness inside her stomach and snapped back.

" Oh hello. You don't want to spend any time with me. You are going there for your own work."

He smiled teasingly and said.

" To shikayat hai hamari biwi ki hum unke sath samay bitana chorr kar apne kaam ke liye jaa rahe hai."

( So my wife has complain that instead of spending with her I am going there for work.)

She furrowed her eyebrows while he came and pat her cheeks.

" Koi baat nhi. Hum aapke sath samay jarror bitayenge vaha....akele me."

( Do not worry. I will surely spend time with you there....alone.)

He said the last word after two second pause. Her cheeks turned red but her expression is still same, cold one. She slapped his hand away from her cheeks.

" Aisi koi baat nahi hai. Aap jaiye. Hum nahi chalenge."

( Its not like that. You go. I won't come.)

She said and moved her eyes away from him. Now his playfulness flew away and he stare at her suspiciously.

" Ab to hum aapko lekar hi jayenge."

( Now I will surely take you there.)

Saying that he walked towards the closet and she followed him. She widen her eyes when he started to take out her clothes.

" Hey-"

She practically ran towards him and snatched her clothes from his hands.

" I told you. I do not want to go. Don't force me."

Her mouth hung open when he ignored her and went to other direction while saying.

" Well, its winter season and And there will be snow so....Let me get some-"

Saying that he started to find clothes for again. She scoffed and glared at his back but her eyes widen when he turn towards her with her bra and smirk on lips.

" Ye bhi le cha-"

( shall we take thi-)

Before he could complete his sentence she snatched it from his hand while glaring at him. His teasing smirk just made her red while he winked at her then again started to find clothes for her but she being stubborn is not letting him to do anything so he sighed frustratedly and grabbed her wrist then pulled her outside the room. He made her sit down on bed. She stood up confusedly when he again went to closet and came back with two dupattas of her. Pushing her on the bed again, he took her both wrist and started to tie it with dupatta.