21. At the Edge of losing control

___________💫

Yesterday was tiring for Aryansh. They attended the function and came back in night. Being tired they slept after changing their clothes.

Whereas Today.

Morning rays entered into the room of Aryansh through window and Aradhya got startle when Reyansh picked her up in a bridal style all of a sudden, as soon as she exit the bathroom.

" What happened to you suddenly?"

She asked with confusion plastered in face.

" Aj hamara aakhiri din hai to hum apni Patni ka aakhiri din shimla mein yaadgaar banana chahte hain."

( Today is our last day so I want to make my wife's last day memorable in Shimla.)

She giggled and he exit the room with her still in arms. He is wearing a white vest with black trousers underneat. She is in casual with T-shirt and trousers. She just exit the bathroom when he picked her up and now don't know where is he heading.

She moved her eyes away from his face when he made her sit on kitchen counter.

" To kya aadesh hai aapka. Kya khana chahti hain."

( So what is your order. What do you want to eat?)

She raised her eyebrows amusingly and started to act like as if she is thinking but its Reyansh who has talent of switching the mode in a blink of an eye.

" Agar aise hi sochte rahengi to hume dar hai ki hum aapko hi na kha jaye."

( If you keep on think like this then I am afraid that I will eat you only.)

She looked at him with slight frowned her eyebrows and widen eyes. She slapped his chest and he chuckled.

" Kuch bhi bana dijiye."

( Make whatever you want.)

She said with a small smile on lips.

" Jaisi aapki aagya Rani saheba."

( As you say Queen.)

She giggled slightly while he started to gather every thing he need then came and stood beside her. Aradhya smiled and tilted her head slightlt and stare at her husband lovingly. He has perfect cooking skills, she can proudly say. He is blinking his eyes while cutting onion. She laughed slightly, finding him so cute right now. He glance at her and smiled.

" Hass rahi hain aap humpar."

( Are you laughing at me?)

He asked while cooking. She shook her head negatively.

" Bilkul nahi. Hum to hairan hain ki hamare pati ek chote se bache ki tarah bhi lag sakte hain kabhi."

( No. I am shocked that my husband can look like a little child too.)

He laughed and shook his head. Aradhya raised her hand up to his forehead and wipe sweat from there with her sleeves.

" Aapko ye khana banana kisne sikhaya."

( What taught you cooking.)

" Bua-sa ne."

She nodded.

" Bua-sa ke sath bohot kareeb lagte hai aap."

( You seem close with her.)

He smiled and nodded.

" Hmm. Just after 5 years of her marriage she came to our house. Ishaan and Ashi were too young. Bua-sa's husband died in a car accident so she thought to sacrifice her life for her children. I have huge respect for her. She is too good and intelligent."