22. Reyansh teasing his wife.

___________💫

Aradhya moved her gaze at her husband, who is driving. They are heading back to their Mahal. Reyansh could sense her stare on him but he does not mind at all.
A smile formed on her lips.

Ek anchuya sa ehsaas chu gaya hume.
Jaise aasman mein koi nasha ghul gaya ho.
Humne socha nhi tha ki bhagwan itna kuch de denge bin maange.
Ye dil bhi aapke liye ruk jayega, kaha pta tha hume.
Dil se kuch wada kara tha humne, jo ab toota sa lag raha hai.
Ye haar bhi na jaane kyu jeet si lagne lagi hai.
Is dil ne bhi beymani kar di humse...
Saari pareshaniya maano khubsoorat si lagne lagi hume.

Aapki nazron ne hume aise pehchana jaisa shayad koi na pehchaan sake hume.
Kyu hum aap se kuch chupa nhi paate?
Kaise mehsoos kar lete hai aap hamare dard ki gahrayi ko..?
Kyu aap hamari khushi bante jaa rahe ho? Darte hain hum aapse pyar karne mein
Phir kyu, aap hume apni aur kheechte jaa rahe ho.?

Hume pyar hai aapse, beyhadh pyar..
Par Kismat hai aise hamari ki apna pyar bhi hum aapko nhi bata sakte...

Aapke milne se Zindagi ka pata mil gaya. Manzil gayi, Bhagwan ka sahara mil gaya..Par Badnaseeb hum...Kadam hi aage nhi badha sakte. Nhi phoch sakenge uss manzil tak hum.

Bitana to poori zindagi chahte hai aapke sath par koi baat nahi, kuch dino mein hi hum zindagi ki har khushi paa lenge.

( An unknown feeling touched me as if some intoxication has dissolved in the sky.
I didn't know that God will give me this much without even asking. This heart will stop for you, I didn't know. I promised something with my heart that seem to be breaking now. Don't know why even this defeat is starting to feel like a victory. This heart also cheated with me. All the troubles are starting to look beautiful.

Your eyes recognized me in such a way that no one could possibly recognize me.
Why I do not able to hide anything from you?
How do you feel the depth of my pain..?
Why have you started to become my happiness.? I am scared to love you then why are you pulling me towards yourself.

I am in love with you, so much. But my luck is such that I cannot even tell you my love...

I found the address of life after meeting you, found the destination, got the support of God but unlucky me.....I cannot take a step forward. I won't be able to reach at that destination.

I want to spend whole life with you but No problem, I will get every happiness of life in just few days....)

She said in her mind while staring at Reyansh. She want to tell all these things to him but she cannot, something is stopping her. Only time will answer.

Just like this, they reached the Mahal. Everybody welcomed them happily. Aradhya stare at all the family members as if she is filling them in her eyes. Just like Reyansh, they have started to mean so much for her. She wasn't able to live with joint family ever and now having them is too overwhelming for her.

Leaving everything apart, she has to again start her work. She does not have much time left. Shekhar and Singhanias will surely doubt her if she does not inform them about her work. She will have to keep them all trapped like this for a few days, until she get to know whole truth of Suryavanshi's atleast.

Last time when she went to that room with Dhriti, she saw someone in that file.
Her mother has also told about that man. Guess, he is the only man about whom her mother told her. Rest of the things she get to know from her mother's dairy.