24. One more step

___________💫

Warning:- Mature content ahead 🚫

" Once my hands get open, I won't leave you."

For a second, she really got scared but chose to ignore it and and moved away from his face. She made the low bun of her hair while staring at him.

" We'll see about that later."

He heard her and chose not to say anything when her hand touched his neck. She grabbed his jaw in her small hands. He was about to say something but stopped when he felt her breathing against his lips. He fisted his hand which are tied above.

" Open my hands Darling or It won't end well."

He said against her lips. She touched his lower lip with her thumb and whispered.

" Look how I got you restless."

He rolled his tongue inside his mouth. Her eyes moved down to his dark pink lips and she leaned down to claim his lips but stopped just inches away. She is nervous, for sure but shurgging it away she put her lips over him. His mustache slightly pricked against her lips. He clenched his jaw, getting restless and tried to open his hands but the knot is tight.

An amsuing smirk formed on his lips when she bite his lower lip little too harshly then parted his lips and slide her tongue inside his mouth. As soon as he thought to kiss her back, She broke the kiss.

" You are not teasing me? Are you?"

He asked with amused tone.

" Maybe."

She uttered then started to stroke his neck sensually.

" Open these bands."

He again ordered her but instead of replying him, she put her lips on his jaw. Growl left his mouth when she bite his flesh sensually.

" you are seducing me.?"

He uttered.

" Maybe..."

She replied the same answer again and moved her hand down to his chest. Roaming her hand in sensual manner she reached down at the hem of his trousers.

" Not there. Atleast not now."

She chuckled when he stopped her. Moving towards his face, she put her lips just below his ear. He growled and wiggled to untie his hand when she used her teeth to bite his skin. She took her earlobe in between her teeth and suck on it making him restless again.

" Damn! Open my eyes, atleast."

She moved her lips away from his ear.

" Kyu? Khud kar lijiye. Itni taakat to hai aapke paas."

( why? Do it yourself. That much strength you have, I guess.)

He laughed slightly.

" Trust me Darling, If I open it then you won't be able to save yourself from me."

She quivered slightly hearing him. Her gaze moved down to his neck and she smirked slightly. She glance at him then leaned down to put her lips on his neck. His heart beat accelerates. He never thought that she will go to this extent. This bold personality of her is making her look nothing but hot.

Growl left his mouth when she bite his flesh then started to suck there. He fisted his hand tightly. She will surely make him lose control which he doesn't want. He want to keep everything slow for her but its like she does not want this herself. She widen her eyes slightly, hearing moan from his mouth. Reyansh chuckled when she stopped doing whatever she was doing just now. He hissed in pain when she bite his skin harshly.