28. Past of Aradhya.

___________💫

ARADHYA's POV.

Ever seen a most beautiful person in life. I had....its my mother.

It was always me and my mother. We used to live in a small house, provided by those Chandravanshi's. I don't know why Mumma never leave this place. She always shut me up whenever I try to bring this topic. It went on for few years until I stopped talking about this thing.

I didn't like those Chandravanshi family. whenever Diya used to see me, she would always irritate me.

" who is your father, ha?"

She laughed with few of her friends. I used to study in same school like her and all thanks to my mum.

" Why do you care. You have one, right? Then be happy."

I've always been the rebellious kid. I never liked rude behavior of anyone. My mother used to tell me to never lose the calm but do I listen to her, No. I can hear anything but not a single thing against my mother and when Diya's friend uttered disrespectful words for my mouth. I punched him hard on face that next day his parents came for complain.

My mother looked at me and sighed. She apologized to the guy's family. But when she started to walk away. I went near to guy only to say.

" Say a bad word again and I will beat you in such a way that principle will only suspend me."

I smirked at his way then walked towards my mother. I love drawing and my file is filled with my mother's portrait only. Who need camera, when I can draw her.

Apart from everything, there is one more thing I like.......Fighting as if its in my blood so I always hide somewhere far where I can see and listen to the teacher who always come to train Daksh Chandravanshi. I would write relevant things then practice everything in night while recalling whatever Daksh get to learn.

Life went on like this and it was not known when I turned 22. It was my 23rd birthday, I was waiting for clock to hit 12 and when it does I ran to my mother's room but Little did I knew, that I will get the worst present of my birthday. My mother was lying unconsciously on ground with blood coming out of her mouth. I took a help of an uncle who was the only good person here.

In hospital, I get to know that my mother had cancer. Not having enough money, I had to beg and give promise to Chandravanshi. I don't care, I just want my mother alive.

Fortunately, My mother was alright but was still unconscious. When I was about to leave the house, I saw a dairy in the bag of my mother which she never let me touch.

" Mumma writes diary?"

I wondered and thought to have a look. Beind a childish girl, I thought that she must have written about me but the whole diary was filled with her pain. Some pages were wet, Perhaps she cried while writing.

Tear stream down from my eyes and diary fell from my hands.

I...I..am the child of Shekhar Chandravanshi..

This thing was more than shocking for me. But my world crushed down after reading her story.

My mother was so innocent and loving that It didn't take much time for Shekhar to make her fall in love with him. She wrote-

Pta nhi kaise, Par unse hume pyar ho gaya. Bade khusbsoorat or ache the vo. Par hume kya pta tha ki unki achayi ke peeche haivaniyat chupi hai. Ek shudh shabd Prem ka apmaan unhone ek jhatke mein kar diya.

( Don't know how, but I fell in love with him.  He was very handsome and good.
But I did know that behind his goodness hides brutality.  He insulted a pure word love in one stroke.)