31. A Tattoo

___________💫

Few days later,

Akshay and Shekhar have started to indulge a bit too much in the intoxication of alcohol, mostly after few of their warehouses get destroyed. Legal action has been taking on their illegal business cause of Suryavanshi's. It was just yesterday when Police attacked at their main base where they sell Girls. So many Girls got saved yesterday and they thanked Suryavanshi's and police for that.

As per Aradhya's Saying, They have stepped in. Now no one can stop the destruction of Both Singhania's and Chandravanshi's.

Akshay clicked his glass with Shekhar. Both are sitting in the private room of Bar. Both took a sip.

" Ahh....That girl literally got some power."

Akshay said in drunken state. Shekhar scoffed.

" I have never regretted anything as much as not getting her killed. I should have killed her in her mother's womb itself."

Shekhar uttered with hatred filled voice for Aradhya and again took a sip. Akshay chuckled.

"On top of that she got Suryavanshi's support."

Shekhar's eyes is filled with anger only.

" Forget the take over. Now I just want to end her. Hamara Kaal banna chahti hain vo..."

( she want to become by death right.)

He smirked and continue.

" Jo bhi kar le....Baap to hum hi hain."

( At last I am the father.)

" Kya karoge aisa?"

( What will you do.)

Akshay asked and Shekhar looked at him with sinister smile on lips.

Whereas, Aradhya's behavior is irritating Reyansh now. She is distancing herself from him. She would sleep before he arrives home. She is avoiding any other conversation with him. She is only focusing on Shekhar. She has turned almost silent. She talks to him about their work to destroy Shekhar only.

Now, He got enough. Its been already 4 days since he is tolerating this behaviour of her. Guards opened the door for him, Today he intentionally came early than usual. He straight walked towards their room.

Aradhya stopped her movement when Reyansh opened the door and entered then shut the door close. She furrowed her eyebrows as he came early than usual. What made her shock was that he is looking angry. But why?

She climbed down from bed when he walked towards her and threw his overcoat on the nearby couch.

Before she could ask anything, he grabbed her by waist and pulled her closer to himself. She widen her eyes cause of sudden movement.

" Kya karna chahti hain aap."

( What do you want to do?)

She showed him confused look, even though she knows the reason behind his anger and frustration.

" Natak Mat kariye. Btaiye, Kyu jaan-buz ke door ho rahi hain humse."

( Don't pretend  Tell me, why are you deliberately creating distance with me.)

But its Reyansh who can read her perfectly. She looked down.

" Yahi to hain hum aapke sath. Kahan door jaa rahe hain."

( I am here only. Where I am going.)

" Not this but the one you are trying to do while staying under safe roof with me. It feels like that I am living with a stranger. I know you need to come out of your mother's incident. But atleast, Talk to me."