32. The Plan of Aryansh

__________💫

Aradhya stood outside the Mahal of Chandravanshi's, Once again. Last time when she came here, her life took an unexpected turn And today will happen something unexpected again..  Either Shekhar- Akshay chapter will end today or she will be end.

She got the video from Shekhar in which she saw Shreya, Tanya and her daughter. There of them were all tied up. He kidnapped them. Shekhar used them to bring her here and looks like he was successfull. She came here all alone. It took her almost 5 hours to reach here in Udaipur from Jodhpur. Seems like it is already midnight.

Guards made way for her and she walked forward. She stood outside the Main gate when two lady guards came to check her if she has something like Camera, weapons etc. One was about to take out her mangalsutra but she stopped her by glaring at her.

" Do not dare to touch it."

" let it be."

Guard heard voice from her bluetooth then both of then let her go inside. She looked around the living room. This is the same where she promised Shekhar but today the situation is different. She is here to end everything tonight. She looked around at everybody present here except Shekhar and Akshay. She glance at Diya, sulochna, Supriya and Daksh then forward her both hands in front. A guard started to come with handcuff but Daksh stopped him and took the handcuff from his hands.

He walked towards Aradhya and put the handcuff around her wrist. Suddenly he leaned closer to her and whispered something in her ear. He moved back with a smirk on lips.

" Take her."

He ordered the two lady guards who took her away from there.

Aradhya moved her eyes around her environment as if she is checking everything through her eyes. Just like this they reached near the Main Basement. Both the guards pushed her inside. She srcunched her nose seeing the basement which Shekhar use to kill people. Blood stains can be seen on the walls and floor.

There are so many guards spread around. Aradhya stopped her eyes at knobsticks.

" Favorite?"

She got startle hearing the voice of Shekhar. He knows that Knobstick is one of her favourite weapon along with sword and dagger. She moved her eyes towards the two old Men who are sipping their wine together while staring at her with sinister smile on lips.

" But...Unfortunately you won't be able to use this today."

Shekhar said then continued.

" Cause you'll be going to your mother tonight."

She rolled her eyes hearing him while two of them laughed together. As per Akshya's order, A guard came and took her towards the chair infront of them. She stare at them coldly.

" Ch ch ch...I can see that you are angry."

He said eyeing her fisted hands.

" Aaj ki raat hai aapke paas. Bohot bhaari padegi aapko ye raat."

( You have tonight.  This night will be very heavy for you.)

Shekhar said but she didn't say anything.

" Bohot khel liye aapne apne tuche khel. Ab to sirf anzaam ki baari hai."

( You have played a lot of your little games.  Now it's just the turn of the end.)

He said after taking a sip of his drink.

" Aur Aapke baad apke uss parivar ko khatam karenge."

( and after you , I will finish that family of yours.)