36. Ansh missing Aradhya

___________💫

Suryavanshi's moved their gaze at Reyansh who came in the same attire he wore yesterday. Perhaps he just woke up. His eyes are moving here and there to find someone. Their eyes turned sad seeing him so lost like this.

" Maa-sa, Did you see Aradhya? She was not in room too."

Vaidehi looked at him nervously, not knowing how to tell him.

" Beta....She..she left."

His heart dropped, still he asked.

" Where. She must be so-"

" She left this Mahal, Ansh."

Dhriti cuts him off with tear in eyes. He looked at her with utter shock. Last night she was caressing his hair and telling him so many thing but getting sleepy all of sudden, He slept in the middle of coversation-

" Ar..Aradhya."

He uttered in low tone and ran away from there to his room. Others followed him.

After entering into the room, he started to find something. Everybody widen their eyes seeing how he is pacing in the room here and there while checking something in his phone that maybe she has left some message for him but he got nothing. Throwing his phone on the bed he pushed his hair back in frustration.

How can she leave him like this without even informing him. His family can see that how tense he is looking. All of a sudden, he stopped his every moment as his eyes caught the sight of something. He walked towards that direction and took Aradhya's mangalsutra in his hands. He stare at it blankly until a drop of his tear fell on the Mangalsutra.

His family gasped as he stumbled on his step and dropped down on ground. He stare at her mangalsutra with tear in eyes.

Vaidehi ran towards him and sat down in front of him. She cupped his cheeks who is staring down as if he is thinking something.

Kuch nhi hai pyar mein. Ant mein dukh ki milega.

Ye pyar sirf chott deta hai.

Aapki ek buri aadat ban jayenge hum. Aapko todna nhi chahte hai hum. Mat kariye pyar humse.

Humse pyar krna aapko sirf barbaad krega.

Kho denge aap hume, hamesha ke liye.

Humari koi manzil nahi hai. Kuch nahi hai humare paas aapko dene ke liye.

Aradhya's words rang in his mind and he burst into sob. He looked at his mother.

" Maa...Sh..she was telling me this for so long-"

He wasn't able to continue cause of crying and she pulled him into her embrace. He tighten his hold around Aradhya's mangalsutra and cried like a baby in his mother's arms who is getting weak too by seeing her son state. His family member's eyes turned teary too. They were shocked too but telling him was their biggest fear. Rishi glance at his grandson and went away from there. He wiped his tears on the way.

Aradhya was mentioning this? She was talking about this? But didn't he say to her that he will talk to Rishi then how can she leave like this all of a sudden. So many questions are arising in his mind and Aradhya is the only answer but don't know where she left.

" Bhai-sa...look at me."

Adarsh came to his side and grabbed his shoulders to make him look at himself.

" I will find Bhabhi-sa. I will get every information. I will find here bhai-sa. Don't cry."

He said, getting weak at last by seeing his brother who stopped crying all of sudden and dropped his head back on the bed.