38. Ansh get to know the truth

___________💫

Reyansh dropped his body on Aradhya's bed and yawned.

" Ah...I am really sleepy. Come here Wifey."

Her stomach made a twist hearing his last line but composing herself she said.

" You can't sleep there."

" And why?"

He asked while putting his head on palm which is supported by elbow. She thought of some good reason and said after some seconds.

" Cause look at yourself and bed. How will two people adjust there."

" You do not have to worry, little rose."

Reyansh replied and Aradhya's heart fluttered hearing the nickname after so long.

" Ab aaiye idhar."

( Now come here.)

She sighed, arguing with him is just useless. He will win anyhow.

" Move."

She said to him after reaching near the bed. He shifted slightly and she sat down on her place. Reyansh tilted his head slightly when she grabbed her hair and started to make bun of it.

Aradhya gasp as soon as she felt his lips on her nape and she left her hair. Reyansh moved his head to a side when her hair dropped over his face. He slide her hair to the other side and wrapped his hand around her belly to pull her backward that her back hit against his chest.

Aradhya tilted her head to a side when he put his lips on shoulder then put his forehead against her shoulder. He sighed while Aradhya came out of this pleasant moment when he said.

" Aapko dobara kabhi khone ki galti nahi krenge hum ab."

( I will never make the mistake of losing you again.)

She closed her eyes to control herself from melting into his words.

" Ab hum sath nahi reh Payenge."

( We won't be able to stay together now.)

He furrowed his eyebrows and moved his head away from her shoulder. He made her turn toward himself and asked.

" Why..."

She looked into his eyes for some seconds then replied.

" Cause that's what I've decided."

" And what about me. Am I not included in this decision of yours."

Her heart clenched hearing his timid tone. She looked down after sighing.

" Try to understand, Reyansh."

She got startled when he gripped her arms and asked in little loud tone.

" What should I understand Dammit? First tell me something. I don't even know that why you left the house. I don't know why you want these distances, so how can I understand you."

He is right. He don't know anything but how will he react after knowing.

Aradhya's eyes widen when he said.

" Do you love someone else?"

She stare at him with horrified look on face.

" That Anirudh gu-"

She covered his mouth with her palm.

" Aapke alawa hum kisi aur ko us nazar se dekh hi nahi sakte."

( Apart from you, I cannot see anyone else from that point of view.)

He sighed and removed her palm from his mouth.