39. Scared of future

___________💫

Aradhya smiled when Reyansh wrapped his arm around her waist from behind.

" Are you ready?"

She shook her head.

" then let me make you ready."

He said then made her sit on stool infront of mirror. Grabbing the comb he started comb her hair gently. Making a loose braid of her hair, he grabbed the vermillion box and filled her hairline with it.

He forward her palm at him and she put her hand on it and he made her stand up. She faced him and he took her suit from bed then came back to her.

He grabbed the knot of her bathrobe and started to open it. She let him do whatever he want. Her eyes are shining with adorness for the man standing infront of her while he started to make her wear the suit.

Her fluttered when he slide his hand from her waist to her back only to zip her dress.

" Kuch jada hi ache lag rahe hain hum aaj."

(  Am I looking too good today?)

He asked teasingly.

" Bohot."

( So much.)

She replied and he chuckled.

" Then give me a kiss as reward."

Now its her time to look at him with furrowed eyebrows. She moved her eyes away from him.

" Bohot bolte hain aap. Jaiye, nahi dekhenge aapko. Aur kisi ko dekh lenge-"

( You talk too much. Let it be, I won't look at you. I will stare at other-)

"  Aye..."

He cuts her off and grabbed her chin then made her look back at him.

" Hume hi dekhiye aap bas.."

( Look at me only.)

" My eyes, My will."

She snapped back.

" Then My lips and your skin."

Blush crept up to cheeks and she scoffed slightly. He kissed her forehead and without saying anything he pulled her towards the bed. Making her sit on bed with legs dropped down, he went and came back with her sandals.

He crouch down to her feet level. She smiled when he grabbed her foot and slide it inside the Sandal. After hooking her sandal he did the same to other. She stood up and he put the dupatta on her shoulder.

" Shall we cancel the plan now?"

" Why?"

Aradhya asked.

" cause you are looking so beautiful and I don't want anyone to see you."

She shook her head at his chessy line.

" Chaliye..."

( Let's go.)

She said and he took a deep breath.

" Okay."

He was about to walk but stopped when-

" Wait.."

He furrowed his eyebrows while she took a step forward at him with a smile on lips then grabbed his collar and pulled him slightly down to her face level.

" what-"

His heart fluttered as soon as she cut him off by slamming her lips against his. A second later he cupped her cheeks and kissed her back.
.
.
.
.