40. Epilogue

___________💫

Reyansh moved his gaze towards the entrance of wedding hall from here his bride is coming. He is well dressed in groom attire. His bride is smiling softly while looking at him whereas he is not able to react anyways. His past with Aradhya is re-playing in front of his eyes. He is re-marrying today as this was the wish of Aradhya.

His bride came and sat down beside him. Pandit ji ( Priest) started the ritual.

Aradhya gasp when Reyansh stroke her sole of foot with his toe.

" Aakhir kar aapki iccha poori kar hi rahe hain hum."

( Finally I am fulfilling your wish.)

He whispered near her ear and she smiled. She is able to get happiness and these moments cause of him only. Just 2 months ago, she got recover from that disease and all thanks to Rohan, Anirudh, Reyansh, her donor and all the people who helped her.

FLASHBACK.

Aradhya opened her eyes and found herself in hospital bed. She looked at Reyansh who is talking to Adarsh about something serious.

" Reyansh..."

She called him tiredly. Hearing her voice, Reyansh turn toward her and smiled. She blinked her eyes, while he came forward and sat down on vacant place beside her on bed. He put his palm on her cheek.

" We found a donor."

Ray of hope enter into her heart and she smiled widely. Her eyes turned teary.

" You are not lying na?"

She asked. He could sense the joy behind her tone. Reyansh nodded.

" Will I be able to live now?"

He chuckled and nodded.

" I will spend my whole life with you now.?"

He again nodded then leaned down to kiss her forehead.

" You will live now, Aap jeeyengi."

Tear of happiness left from her eyes and she whispered thankyou to him. Just then Rohan came with his team and started to take her towards the operation theatre.

Aradhya showed Reyansh a thumbs up as he was looking worried for her. Reyansh smiled at her last time until she was taken into the OT. Reyansh sighed and waited for his wife. Adarsh also came to his brother.

Finally, after some hours Rohan came outside and informed them that the surgery was successful. Reyansh took a breath of relied and Adarsh informed this good news to their family too. Yes, they know about her.

Aradhya was in hospital for almost a week. Last day, An old couple came to her and listen to her heartbeat with stethoscope. The heart was of their daughter who died in an accident. Their eyes turned teary and Aradhya smile slighty. Aryansh thanked the couple knowing that it is way too less infront of their help.

Reyansh get to know that the couple were quite poor so he bought a house for them, gave them money too. He just did everything he could do for them.

" we'll be there for your help anytime you call us."

He said to the old couple who smiled at both Reyansh and Aradhya.

Almost a month later, Aradhya asked Reyansh for re-marriage and he agreed.

FLASHBACK END, when Aradhya heard priest's voice who said to Reyansh to fill her hairline with Vermillion.