Meeting Dr.Vegapunk!!

Where we last left off. Y/n and his group got attacked by a kuma pacifista who, shot a light beam at them set of an explosion! Are y/n and the others ok? Let's find out!

Third person P.O.V.

....looks like the pacifista came to a halt.

Currently, luffy, chopper, y/n, jimbie, and Bonney were hiding from the pacifista. And thanks to Bonneys devil fruit, she made disguises of them by increasing or decreasing their ages.

 And thanks to Bonneys devil fruit, she made disguises of them by increasing or decreasing their ages

Jimbie: so the original was a human, and this is a clone of him..it makes sense that he'd have family.

Luffy: anyways, Bonney...couldn't you have picked a better age to disguise me as..?!
Wheeze,Wheeze...!

Luffy, age 70 (in a different future)

Y/n:......

 Y/n, age 40 (50/50 future)

Y/n:...yeah I can't be like this. I look exactly like roger without a big ass mustache. I'll instantly get hunted down by that paciftsa if I look like the old king of the pirates.

Chopper: be nice, y/n!!! Sorry Bonney, it's just that we've been through some bad experiences with pacifistas. But, can you turn me back, too?

Bonney:....

Jimbie: if you don't mind me saying this Bonney...here's what I know about kuma. He started off as the king of the sorbet kingdom, until the people drove him off, and he became a pirate.

Bonney stays silent but frowns. As she gets up and gets something.

Jimbie: he was affiliated with the revolutionary army too...until the navy captured him...and sentenced him to life imprisonment. But vegapunk was enamored with his muscle and latent abilities. So I'm exchange for taking part in body aligmentation and clone development.