[ 008 ] merry bloody christmas

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧
008. merry bloody christmas

          𝗖𝗛𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗟𝗨𝗫𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦. And when the two families were combined, it was bound to be extravagant. Emerald, red and gold littered the Black Manor, champagne glasses glistening over the expanse of the area. After breaking off from Hogwarts during their fifth year, Scarlet and Sirius went back home but the two rarely talked. Their once solid dynamic crippled and crashed like a boat hitting the shore on a stormy night. 

Only one infatuation to blame for that. And speak of the devil;

"Miss Bridget," Sirius approached Scarlet who wore a long-sleeved, fitting black dress that reached all the way down to her ankles. "You look exquisite." He leaned to whisper so his tone is audible over the classical music played in the background.

"Oh, you're talking to me now," She said with an attitude dripping in her tone. "I thought you had no time for 'people like me'."

Sirius rolled his eyes. "I didn't mean it like that."

"Shut up, I'm trying to eavesdrop," She squinted her eyes toward her cousin Lucius who spoke flirtatiously with Narcissa—holding a champagne glass in his hand. He was babbling about how stunning her gown is.

"Is that your cousin flirting with my cousin?"

Scarlet grimaced. "You have no idea what it's like in the Slytherin common room." Sirius snickered at her words.

"Your mother knows how to throw a party," She kept her chin high, not turning her face away from his terribly close one.

"My mother knows how to do a lot of useless things," He said, unbothered. He then turned to her, the star-shaped hair clips on her hair glinting under the twinkling lights of the house. He smiled at how stunning they looked. "Will you dance with me?" The boy suddenly blurted out.

"No."

She was starting to walk away, feeling satisfied with herself with the answer she had just given out. It was rather humiliating—watching Sirius pretending to fawn over her whilst at Hogwarts, her existence seems to be an inside-joke within his little group.

The iconic walk-off didn't last though, as soon as she turned around, flicking her hair back, Sirius caught onto her wrist, making her stop. "If you don't let go in one second, you won't have hands, Black."