[ 009 ] constellation carina

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧
009. constellation carina

          "𝗦𝗜𝗥𝗜𝗨𝗦 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗕𝗜𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗔𝗥 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗥, 𝗜'𝗠 𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗜𝗧," Scarlet huffed, tearing apart the petals of a flower she found as she and her little friend group sat by the Black Lake under fresh air blowing. It was New Year's Day, so the winter breeze was still wide awake.

"What has he done now?" Narcissa's curiosity perked up.

"One minute he's yelling at me for doing something nice, and the next, he's all worried... how does that work?" She threw her hands up in frustration.

Severus had brought Lily along which Scarlet was quite glad about, the girl was a good company despite the fact that Celeste would practically have a heart attack seeing her hang out with muggle-borns. Narcissa already disapproved. However, the redhead was a sweet girl who gained the approval of the Bridget quite quickly.

"Maybe he's being mean because he likes you," Lily suggested.

"Lily, I thought you were smart," the blonde raised a brow. "If he liked me, he could try and be a bit more like Potter."

Lily groaned lightly with a frown. "Some guys are like that, their heart works in a weird way."

"Black doesn't have a heart," Scarlet deadpanned. "I'm so sick of him and his stupid smirk and his stupid hair flicks."

Suddenly, Severus let out a grunt, shooting the girls an unamused look.

"We have been speaking of Black ever since we came back from Christmas," Severus said grumpily, "It's exhausting."

Narcissa sent a smirk at the blonde's way. "Is my cousin an intriguing topic for you, Scarlet?"

Scarlet groaned, throwing her head back. "That annoying, arrogant jerk? Don't insult me." She turned to her side to see her best friend Everest snoring, lying on the ground, so she smacked her head harshly. "WAKE UP!"

Everest was awakened, a loud gasp leaving her lips as she looked around frantically. "What happened? Who died?"

"We thought you did." Severus chimes in, looking at her in an up-and-down motion and shaking his head.

Narcissa then stood up, "I'll see you later." She started to gather her things.

"Where are you off to?" Snape questioned.