0. Prologue

Author: Oh, we're back early, cool. Hey everyone and welcome to my new book. Well, first of all, there are some things that I want to say before you guys read this story. Starting off, this may not be the only book I will write in 2024. The way I see it, this plot can also be written differently but for now, I am writing only this book. That and I have some pretty cool concepts that haven't been done yet. Maybe I could write a different book in April but I don't want to make any promises.

Another thing to note is that I'm changing up the way I write fics. Originally my writing style was way too narrow-minded and frankly, a little boring with it being repetitive in some aspects here and there. That is why you might notice in this book there are some massive changes, so I want your feedback on this change.

Now, here are some warnings I would like to should say. This book is targeted at a mature audience as there will be graphic interpretation writing in here, with some pretty serious topics being discussed such as sex, physical harassment, death, depression, and topic of suicide. So viewer discretion is advised.

Links:

(None yet)

Info Card:

CAPITAL LETTER = Yelling

Italic = Thoughts

*Insert* = Actions

<Insert> = Dialogue Action

Text = Serious tone/Emphasis

Text = Memory

{Insert} = Stutter Translation

A/n: I take no credit for any video or images used in the book. All rights go to their respective creators.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???: The individual looks around the place> Back here again huh?

Within the heart of a dark abyss, you could make out the silhouette of a young man floating in the middle of this void. This young man is described as having a slim appearance but was currently packing a tight build underneath all of his clothing, as he stood at a comfortable height of 6'2"/188 cm. 

For his attire, he wears a simple white long-sleeve t-shirt, a pair of blue trousers, and sporting a nice pair of clean high-top sneakers. 

Appearance-wise, he possesses shoulder-length, messy, white hair with his most prominent feature being his bright green eyes, which made him have a sinister-look.

This young man went by many names in his time, but those who knew him personally would refer to him by his first-ever given name: Yoichi Shigaraki. He is the younger twin brother of All for One and the bearer of the unique quirk "One for All". However, unlike what happened in the canon timeline, this Yoichi never received the stockpiling quirk from his brother. Instead, he received another quirk, one that was supposed to make him see his brother's dream come true, and in a way, it did.