We are venom

....look I know my lazy ass didn't update this book, and I apologize, but now that the anime is caught up to where we left off I don't gotta be a lazy mf no more!!!

Third person pov

Y/n was jumping around the buildings of egghead. As he was still kinda thrown off from whatever that goo was.

Suddenly, an alarm starts blaring around egghead. As the citizens started showing worries.

Y/n:(that can't be good...egghead must be being under attack!)

Y/n goes to regroup with luffy. As he makes his way back to where he was, but then....

Go right.

Y/n: huh?!

Y/n stops in his tracks. As he heard a deep raspy voice tell him to go right.

Y/n: who said that?!

...........

Y/n: I must've been hearing things....

Y/n was about to continue. But something in his body was telling him to go right. As if it was the correct decision.

Y/n hesitates until he turns his body and goes right.

——————————————-

I'm gonna defend egg head!!

Atlas yelled. As she was swinging her fist. Ready to punch the enemies infront of her.

 Ready to punch the enemies infront of her

She roars. As she ready to punch rob lucci, but then someone on her headphones talks.

Atlas! Wait! Your no match for them! Retreat!

Atlas: [growls] shut up! I'm gonna teach these evil intruders a lesson! ULTRA....

Rob lucci: I can't believe this idiot is a.vegapunk clone...

He takes off his mask, as the pigeon on his shoulder coos and flys up.

Rob lucci: we're not here to play!

He drops his mask and his coat aswell. As he transforms to his hybrid form.