[ 028 ] whatever you want

𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗜 ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧
028. whatever you want

( song for the chapter:
jealousy, jealousy ━ olivia rodrigo )

( song for the chapter: jealousy, jealousy ━ olivia rodrigo )

          𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗨𝗦 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗘 𝗠𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛 𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥 for the sake of their mutual friend Lily. The Gryffindor girls and the Slytherins together were an exact embodiment of hell to Scarlet Bridget.

Currently, Lily was dragging Severus towards Alice and Marlene whilst Scarlet and Everest gently followed the pair amongst gossiping students roaming the halls. 

"What was that about?" Everest asked, leaning to Scarlet to whisper. "Black, and what he did,"

"I don't know what you're talking about,"

"Scarlet," she sternly said, grabbing onto her hand as they walked. "You don't think... his feelings are back, do you?" Eve asked with concern littering her face, "I know I seem like I totally want you guys together but when Black wants something... he goes feral to get it,"

"I'm aware of that," Scarlet told her reassuringly, "He only came to ask how I was feeling because I was sick yesterday,"

"Wait, what? You didn't tell me that!" Everest gasped with more concern, "You said you had business with McGonagall,"

"I did, then I felt a little drowsy which is why I asked him to stay with me," she nervously replied, fiddling with her rings absentmindedly. "I did not want to ruin your night with the others,"

"You're unbelievable, S, the next time something happens, I should be the first to know," Everest firmly told her, raising a finger which caused Scarlet to nod with a smirk at her attempt at intimidation.

"Yes, milady, as you wish,"

The entire time they were walking, Severus' eyes trailed upon Lily, "Somebody has a crush," Everest giggled to Scarlet who mustered a grin.

"Look at that love-smitten expression," Scarlet said, "I've never seen him like that,"

"Yeah! Normally, he's all grumpy and awkward," the brunette agreed.

Suddenly, large and hurried footsteps emerged through the corridor, and Scarlet watched as everybody moved to the side to allow the Marauders to run through the middle. The faster they were gone, the better; everybody agreed with that.