°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ four ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

The room is a dreary, dimly lit cafeteria with stained metal tables and chairs

The room is a dreary, dimly lit cafeteria with stained metal tables and chairs. The harsh white florescent lights buzz overhead, casting a yellow tinge to everything around.

The air is thick with the scent of cheap food and sweat that has accumulated over the years. In one corner stands a large stainless steel refrigerator, a few empty metal trays leaning against it. The distant sound of dishes clanging and people chatting can be heard, but the voices are muffled as if coming from another world. The room feels lifeless and depressing, as if no one has ever been there before.

as the group of men sit around the table. The white-haired man speaks up, "Sanzu has officially lost his mind." He says this with a hint of concern in his voice.

The purple-haired man sitting next to Sanzu glares, "That was one of the stupidest things you've done so far." He wrapped an arm around his brother's shoulder, then froze, his gaze fixed on the ceiling. After a moment, he slowly relaxed his arm, allowing it to slip from his brother's shoulder. His mouth twitched into a thin smile, revealing the hint of a dimple in his cheek.

He directs his attention back to the group, "But not gonna lie, I would've done the same. I've seen her, and she looked absolutely stunning." he added.

His brother's expression turns to concern, and he gives him a side glare. "You both are acting like you've never seen a chick before." Rindou chimes in, his expression uninterested.

Sanzu rolls his eyes at Rindou's comment, "She's not just a normal chick. She's special." He says, placing his arm on his elbow on the table. (y/n pussy power)

"yeah, so special to the point you cut your arm so she can heal your injury and afterwards you stole her ring to put it inside of your necklace?"
"that's totally normal, yeah definitely."  he continued with a sarcastic tone.

The black-haired man speaks up, "Can y'all shut up? Maybe we should focus on getting out of here instead of talking about some nurse." Everyone's attention turns to him, even though his expression is slightly irritated, his tone is calm and rational.

The group falls silent, but Sanzu doesn't seem to be convinced. "Call me crazy, I don't care. As long as I get to see her." He says, putting his arms around his chest and closing his eyes as he holds his head high.

The group is wide-eyed, except for the short white-haired man who sits quietly, looking down at the table with an expressionless face. The majority of the group looks surprised that Sanzu is still going on about the nurse.

"That ring looks cheap as fuck," Kokonoi fixed his gaze on Sanzu's chain, glowering at the silver ring dangling from it. He sat between Sanzu and Kakucho, a tense silence stretching between the three of them.

"I'm actually surprised Sanzu hasn't gone bonkers without his drugs," Ran's voice carries a sense of urgency as he places his hands on the table, drawing everyone's attention.