°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ six ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

The sun was just beginning to peek over the horizon, casting a warm golden glow over the bustling streets of Tokyo

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The sun was just beginning to peek over the horizon, casting a warm golden glow over the bustling streets of Tokyo. You sat behind the wheel of your car, feeling the engine hum beneath you as you merged onto the busy expressway.

The morning traffic was already in full swing, a sea of cars and motorbikes streaming by you.

Out your passenger-side window, you caught a glimpse of towering skyscrapers bathed in the morning light, their glass facades glittering and reflecting the sun's rays. As you moved through the crowded streets, the sounds of the city faded into a comforting hum, almost like a lullaby

You felt a little better than yesterday, and a sense of guilt gnawed at you, knowing that you had been absent from work.

As you navigated the busy streets of Tokyo, the vivid memory of the pink-haired man consumed your thoughts. A shiver ran down your spine as you relived the moment you were pressed against him, the sensation still fresh in your mind. You also recalled that you had an appointment for him yesterday, but you weren't present and Sarah had to take responsibility in your stead. The thought of letting someone down,  made you feel guilty and incompetent.

The thought of Sarah looking after the pink-haired man's wound filled you with a sense of unease.

Despite your previous encounters with him, the mental image of her touching his skin, healing his wound, and providing comfort was unsettling. The act of physical touch held a certain level of intimacy, one that was difficult to ignore.

Despite all logic, you found yourself feeling a twinge of insecurity at the thought of Sarah taking care of him. In your heart, you knew that he was nothing more than a criminal, and that his presence was anything but comforting. Yet, the feeling persisted, a nagging itch at the back of your mind that you couldn't quite shake off. Why did his presence, and Sarah's caring touch, cause you such discomfort? The answer was unclear, and it troubled you that this stranger's simple action held so much power over your emotions.

The prison stood tall in the morning sunlight, casting a long shadow over the landscape. As you turned into the parking lot, the metal gates and barbed wire loomed above you, a clear reminder of the harsh reality within. The towering concrete building was a symbol of the cold and unfeeling justice system, a stark contrast to the warm and welcoming streets you had just left behind.

As you entered the halls, you were immediately struck by the stark, utilitarian design. The walls, ceiling, and floor were all shades of grey, creating a sense of disquieting monotony.

The thick scent of bleach filled your nostrils, as you gagged slightly, your eyes watering from the strong smell. Despite the unpleasant odor, you pushed forward, determined to get to where you needed to be.

As you turned the corner into the nursery room, you were struck by the stillness in the air. Sarah sat at the computer, absorbed in her work, not even noticing your presence. Her long, wavy red hair was hastily put into a messy bun, and she wore glasses, which obscured her big blue eyes and made them appear smaller.

desire, BONTEN X READERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें