°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ eight ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

you were finally reaching the end of your long list of patients for the day, having nearly completed your checkups

you were finally reaching the end of your long list of patients for the day, having nearly completed your checkups. Despite the challenges and hardships you faced, you felt a sense of accomplishment, knowing that you were bringing comfort and peace of mind to those who needed it most. The last two patients on your list both belonged to the notorious Bonten.

you can't help but wonder what your encounter with Kakucho Hitto would bring. Will he be a cooperative patient who will make things easy for you, or will he have a confrontational nature which could make your job all the more difficult? Regardless, you were hoping for the best.

Your exhaustion was palpable as you followed the guard to the cell, your medical equipment and notebook in hand. You were already feeling the weight of the day's events, and you knew things were about to get even more challenging. You took a deep breath, steeling yourself for the task at hand.

The endless hallway with cells was an intimidating sight, with some doors open and guards standing near the entrances. Despite that, the other nurses seemed to be handling their tasks with ease, and you felt a little intimidated as you approached the cells assigned to you.

The guard in front of you stopped in front of the right cell, gesturing for you to enter. As he unlocked the door, you gave a quick glance at the cell next door, its window letting in the last rays of sunlight from the orange sky.

your eyes quickly darted around, taking in every detail of the scene before you. You were surprised to see Sarah at work, attending to the long haired man who was sitting on the bed. He seemed to have a comfortable demeanour, as she asked questions about his health status. She appeared to be quite pleased by his presence, which made you feel upset.

You couldn't help but feel a sense of unease at the exchange, suddenly. His deep purple eyes seemed to pierce through yours, as if he could read every single one of your deepest thoughts and desires just by looking at you.

The intensity of his gaze was overwhelming, almost to the point where you felt like he could kill you just by staring at you for too long. In that moment, you felt a rush of adrenaline running through your body, and your heart began to race as your cheeks started to burn. It was as if you had never felt such sensation before, as you quickly averted your eyes, feeling like a prey being stalked by its predator.

You try your best to push away the uneasy sensation that the purple-haired man's gaze had left you with, and focus on your work. As you make your way into a cell, you see the dark-haired man with a scar on his eye and a uniquely colored pupil.

You can't help but feel drawn to him, as if there was some sort of charm to him that was missing from other members of the Bonten. Despite this, you can feel a sense of danger coming from him, and the threat that he could be hiding underneath his seemingly welcoming demeanour, you could feel it in your gut. He was no stranger to danger, and you knew that he wouldn't go down without a fight.