Chapter 13: Because of Jealousy

"Why did he call you a waste?" Mo Li looked at Jun Xie and asked suspiciously. In his opinion, Jun Xie was obviously very powerful, at least much stronger than him.

"Because he's too ugly, so he's jealous of me." Jun Xie said without blushing, with a calm expression and no sign of embarrassment. He raised his hand and shot a burst of spiritual power, which hit Liu Wenrui's body violently.

Liu Wenrui opened his mouth, but he couldn't say anything anymore. A big hole was punched out in his chest by Jun Xie's power, bright red blood gushed out, his eyes bulged out, his head tilted, and he was no longer alive. .

Looking at the dying Liu Wenrui, Mo Li didn't have the slightest sympathy. Anyway, Liu Wenrui originally wanted to harm them. Looking at Jun Xie, he sighed, "It's not his fault that he doesn't look as good-looking as you, but it's a pity that he has a brain." Unconscious, insisting on harming us because of jealousy."

When Jun Xie heard this, he looked at Mo Li with a slightly weird expression. Did this guy really believe what he said?

However, Jun Xie didn't explain anything. The person who should be killed has already been killed, and the secret realm still needs to be explored.

Jun Xie and Mo Li set off again, but what happened just now was just a small episode for them.

According to Jun Xie's estimation, Tianyun Secret Realm has existed for at least two hundred years, and they collected a lot of spiritual herbs during their walk.

Seeing Jun Xie put away another spiritual herb, Mo Li couldn't help but asked curiously, "Are you collecting so many spiritual herbs to sell them?"

Jun Xie said calmly, "Refining the pill!"

Li Li said without hesitation, "But I don't know how to make alchemy!"

Jun Xie glanced sideways at Mo Li, and said calmly, "I will!"

"So you're still an alchemist, really amazing!" Mo Qi couldn't help admiringly.

Jun Xie remained silent.

"However, many of them are low-level spirit herbs, which should have no effect on your cultivation." Mo Li said while looking at Jun Xie.

"I'm very poor now!" Jun Xie said without changing his expression.

Mo Li looked at Jun Xie suspiciously.

Jun Xie turned his head, took another deep look at Mo Li, and pursed his lips and said, "So I actually want to sell the refined elixir, and the price of elixir is much higher than that of spirit grass. "

Besides, refining some low-level pills is just a piece of cake for him.

"By the way, if we killed that guy before, will the Liu family come to trouble us again?" Li Li suddenly asked.

"Soldiers come to block them, water comes to cover them with earth, if people from the Liu family come to trouble us again, they will be killed directly." Jun Xie said calmly.

His temper is really not good, and he has never shown mercy to those who deliberately come to trouble him.

"What you said seems to make sense." Mo Li thought for a while, contemplated for a moment, then looked at Jun Xie and said, "But if we keep killing people, will we be regarded as murderous maniacs?"

"Whatever they want!" Jun Xie didn't care much about his reputation, because he didn't plan to stay in Lingwu Continent forever.

Although Lingwu Continent mainly cultivates spiritual energy, the level of space is obviously not as good as that of the Cultivation Continent where he was in his previous life.

If one wants to cultivate into a god and gain more powerful power, it is simply impossible to reach that level in Lingwu Continent.

Although the Lingwu Continent also has a god-level realm, no one has ever reached this level in the Lingwu Continent.

On the surface of the Lingwu Continent, the current highest cultivator is only in the Emperor Spirit Realm.

So Jun Xie guessed that perhaps Lingwu Continent was not the only continent in this space.

Seeing that Jun Xie seemed to be lost in thought, Mo Li waited for a moment, but still couldn't help asking, "What are you thinking?"

Jun Xie came back to his senses, then shook his head and said, "It's nothing, let's go!"

"Oh!" Mo Li nodded, seeing that Jun Xie didn't want to say more, so he didn't ask any more questions.

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com