꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒꧂

⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊

Y/n's POV:
I'm currently walking around the Butterfly estate. After the mission, I brought Sanemi to Shinobu to treat him and she gladly took him in. I had a few scratches also, but they weren't as severe as Sanemi's.

I helped Shinobu a little bit with medicines for her patients.

"Eh?? You know how to treat wounds L/n-san?", she said curiously.

"Yes! I used to be a nurse back in my village but retired because I had to take care of my sister", I answered honestly.

She looked amazed and asked if I could help more often in her estate and I gladly took the offer.

"Oh! And please call me Y/n, I don't really like the formalities!", I said. Her smile grew and told me to call her Shinobu as well. I already took a liking towards her.

'I wonder what Kai is doing right now', I thought. Before you went to the mission with Sanemi, he stayed at Gyomei's estate because your instincts told you that he'd be safe around him.

I was walking in peace but suddenly a hand grabbed me from behind a door and pulled me in the room. I was shocked but relaxed when I saw who it was.

"Sanemi-kun?", I asked confused. He didn't answer me but instead trapped me between a wall and his chest with both his arms on the side of my head. I became flustered and wanted to ask what he was doing but he beat me to it.

"Y/n...what happened in the mission stays between us okay? I can't have those other shits make fun of me", he said in a low voice as if he was just awake.

I didn't know what else to do so I nodded slowly and he released me. I exhaled and look back at him only to find him staring at me.

"Aha, don't worry Sanemi-kun. It's our own little secret", I whispered with a wink and my pointed finger in front my mouth. He quickly turned around and yelled:

"Okay now you can F*CK OFF!!", he sounded flustered but I don't know for sure.

Little did you know, Sanemi had the biggest blush on his face.

————————————————————————————

I was just wondering around and saw Mitsuri happily walking with Sakura Mochi's in her hand. She saw me and waved at me. I chuckle and wave back.

Mitsuri's POV:
I was happily munching on some Sakura Mochi Obanai bought for me.

'He's so nice and handsome!!' As I was walking, I noticed L/n-san nearby so I waved at her.

'She's so cute and she waved back at me!!', I thought with a blush covering my face as always.

"Ne ne L/n-san wanna join me to my estate?", I asked happily.

'I really hope she'll join me, I want to know her better!'

"Eh? Sure thing! But you can call me Y/n, I don't mind!", she said.

I blushed and nodded my head.

"Then! You can call me Mitsuri if you'd like!", I said with a smile. She smiled back. She smiled back at me!! Eee I'm so happy!!

Y/n's POV:
I smiled while walking next to a happy Mitsuri to her estate. I was actually really curious about everyone's estates, they seem unique in their own way. Once we arrived, we went to the living room.