Chapter 74: Cultivation promotion

Jun Xie glanced at the man in purple again, and said, "You shouldn't be able to leave this palace, right?"

When the man in purple heard the words, his expression froze immediately, and then he snorted coldly, "You know quite a lot."

Jun Xie smiled lightly and said, "Who made me smart!"

The corner of the purple-clothed man's mouth twitched slightly and said, "You really are shameless."

Jun Xie touched his face with his hand, and smiled, "My face is so beautiful, how could I not want it?"

The man in purple, "..."

Jun Xie narrowed his eyes and said, "This palace of yours should be considered a fairy artifact."

The level of spiritual weapons is divided into one to ten levels, and the level above the tenth level is the holy level, and the higher level is the immortal level and the god level.

The man in purple immediately said proudly, "You have vision."

Seeing the man in purple who was obviously showing off, Jun Xie twitched the corners of his mouth, and continued, "But the design and color of this palace are too vulgar, and I don't know which guy with a problematic aesthetic refined it."

The man in purple couldn't help but retorted, "My palace is so tacky, it's so beautiful with golden light!"

"I really can't compliment your Dragon Clan's aesthetics." Jun Xie said flatly.

The man in purple put his hands on his hips, glared at Jun Xie angrily, and said, "What's wrong with the aesthetics of our Dragon Clan? Let me tell you, you humans have a problem with their aesthetics!"

Jun Xie was too lazy to talk nonsense to the man in purple. He walked around the palace as if he was observing something.

The man in purple floated and moved beside Jun Xie. Seeing Jun Xie walking around, he didn't know what he was doing, so he couldn't help asking, "What are you looking for?"

"Find a way to make the palace recognize its owner." Jun Xie said calmly.

The man in purple folded his arms around his chest, looked at Jun Xie and raised his eyebrows and said, "I am the master of this palace, why don't you ask me?"

Jun Xie stopped in his tracks, turned his head to look at the man in purple, and said without changing his expression, "Then will you tell me?"

The man in purple twitched his lips and said, "Anyway, I'm already dead. The soul contract I once branded in this palace has long since expired. It's okay to tell you."

Anyway, the current him can no longer use anything in this palace. The most important thing is that he cannot leave the palace. If Jun Xie can make this palace recognize its owner, then he can leave with Jun Xie This piece of space was once divided by him.

Although he still couldn't leave the palace, at least after leaving this space, he might be able to find a way to get him out of the palace.

Jun Xie looked at the man in purple calmly.

The man in purple raised his head, pointed at it, and said, "As long as you can brand the soul contract on that bead, you can become the master of this palace."

Jun Xie looked in the direction the man in purple was pointing, and saw a golden dragon carved on the innermost wall of the palace, which looked very mysterious and majestic.

And in the mouth of the dragon, there is a golden bead.

The man in purple continued, "As long as you form a soul contract with that bead, you will gain control of this space."