Chapter 100 + Link

Chapter 100: The Monster Demon

"It seems that she is following you." Kong Zong looked at Jun Xie and couldn't help gloating, "I asked you to help deal with this monster before, but you refused to help. Now it's alright, even if you don't want to make a move. The other party probably won't let you go, looking at her, she just wants to eat you right away."

"Shut up!" Jun Xie said two words coldly.

Li Li gritted his teeth, and said with a gloomy expression, "Pervert, my man is not something you can covet."

Guan Leling stretched out her tongue and licked her lips. At this time, she only saw Jun Xie's figure in her eyes, and said with a smile, "Your blood is so fragrant, it must be delicious when you drink it, be good, I won't make you miserable , death is actually not scary.”

"Since death is not scary, then go and die." Jun Xie smiled coldly, his eyes were as cold as ice, his clothes and hair fluttered in the wind, his figure moved suddenly, and golden light flashed out with strong spiritual power, forming a He held a long sword in his hand, and at the same time, the fierce sword energy also attacked Guan Leling like overwhelming mountains and seas.

Jun Xie's strength was much stronger than Li Li's. Although not all of his attacks fell on Guan Leling, he still hurt Guan Leling.

Guan Leling's expression looked a little gloomy, her blood-red eyes were fixed on Jun Xie, filled with greed and longing, but at this moment, she suddenly moved and stretched out her hand towards the fearful Liu Rusi grabbed it.

"Ah!" Liu Rusi was suddenly strangled by Guan Leling's neck, she subconsciously let out a scream, her face was full of horror, even her body was trembling, tears could not help but flow down her face, trembling Said, "Help me...I don't want to die yet...Help me..."

"What do you mean?" Jun Xie raised his eyebrows and looked at Guan Leling.

"Jie Jie, you are very difficult to deal with, so I have to make you a little scruples." Guan Leling smiled strangely, and said, "The current situation is not good for me, so naturally I will not choose to kill my fancy here Prey, but if you want this woman to continue to live, then let my prey give me a cup of blood, in fact, I am reluctant to drink his blood from such a delicious prey."

"Why don't you dream?" Mo Li smiled coldly, "The life and death of that woman has nothing to do with Jun Xie. Don't deny that you have a brain problem. In fact, I think you hijacked me to threaten Jun Xie. Hijacking that woman is more effective, but unfortunately you are blind."

Everyone, "..."

Guan Leling smiled and said, "I'm not a fool either. The difficulty of hijacking you is much more difficult than hijacking this woman. The most important thing is that I don't like this woman."

Everyone, "..."

When Liu Rusi heard Guan Leling's words, her complexion turned pale.

Mo Li showed a rare smile at Guan Leling, and said, "It seems that you still have a good eye."

Guan Leling looked at Jun Xie, and suddenly asked, "Do you know why I kept this woman alive?"

"I don't want to know what you think." Jun Xie said flatly.

"I want to blame you for the murder, but my own testimony should not be convincing, so I have no choice but to save this woman's life temporarily, otherwise this woman would have become a mummy. "Guan Leling said to himself, "If you are the enemy of the whole world, then it will be much easier for me to deal with you in the future."

"I have to say, you are very naive." Jun Xie hooked the corners of his lips, and said in a leisurely tone, "Even if I am the enemy of the whole world, you will not be my opponent."