Chapter 148: Grief and Change

Ye Juechen regretted and hated himself at this time. He had imagined that if he found his son, he would definitely treat him well.

However, the fact now is that he almost killed his own child with his own hands.

If Si Yin hadn't arrived in time to stop his actions, then he would have collapsed immediately after knowing Jun Xie's identity.

"Well...you don't have to blame yourself too much, there is still a chance to save him, isn't he still dead?" Si Yin couldn't understand Ye Juechen's mood, but he still comforted him.

"I will find a way to cure him." Jun Aotian's mood is not much better than Ye Juechen, because he watched Jun Xie being seriously injured and falling into the abyss of death with his own eyes, but what was he at that time? Didn't do either.

Ye Juechen was regretting and blaming himself, so why not him.

But Jun Aotian is not a person who only indulges in the sad past. Since what happened cannot be changed, he has no choice but to try his best to save it.

Ye Juechen also understood that now was not the time for him to regret and blame himself, so his emotions quickly calmed down temporarily.

"I'll get rid of the cold air in his body first." Jun Aotian said in a slightly deep voice.

Ye Juechen didn't make a sound, he was acquiescing to Jun Aotian's words. Compared with his son's life, his hatred for Jun Aotian is not worth mentioning at all.

Seeing that Ye Juechen didn't refuse, Jun Aotian breathed a sigh of relief in his heart. It seems that Juechen still attaches great importance to this son.

Si Yin gently put Jun Xie down, letting his back rest in front of her.

Jun Aotian began to remove the cold air from Jun Xie's body, while Ye Juechen stood aside and watched.

A coldness flashed in Ye Juechen's eyes, and he opened his lips and said, "This is the cold air from the Ice Palace. Was my son's previous injury caused by someone from the Ice Palace?"

Si Yin shook his head and said, "I don't know about that, I wasn't there at the time, I came here because I heard that there was a strange fire appearing in You Valley."

Although he guessed that the owner of the strange fire was very likely to be Jun Xie, he only really confirmed that Jun Xie was the owner of the different fire after hearing other people's descriptions.

Jun Aotian's eyes were dark, and he murmured, "Don't worry, those who have hurt our son, I will go to them to settle accounts sooner or later."

Ye Juechen smiled coldly, "He's just my son, he has nothing to do with you, Palace Master Jun, can you stop being so thick-skinned?"

Jun Aotian didn't argue with Ye Juechen, anyway, he has found Ye Juechen, and he is not afraid that Ye Juechen will disappear suddenly again.

It's just that they haven't seen each other for tens of thousands of years, so he is still a little nervous after all.

With Jun Aotian's ability, he quickly dispelled the cold air in Jun Xie's body.

In fact, they were still in the secluded valley, just after Jun Aotian had just removed the cold air in Jun Xie's body, there were sudden bursts of footsteps not far ahead, and there seemed to be quite a few of them.

"It seems that someone is coming." Si Yin raised his eyebrows.

"Never mind!" Jun Aotian said indifferently.

"That's right!" Si Yin said with a smile, "With our combat strength, even if Immortal Fairy Xuanbing and the Dragon Emperor come, they will only be defeated."