Chapter 171 - 172

Chapter 171: The Lover of My Dreams

Ling Qingye was sitting bored in the Dragon Emperor's palace. Since he was forcibly brought back by the Dragon Emperor, he couldn't leave this room.

The Dragon Emperor was afraid that he would run away, so he set up a lot of restrictions in the room, and at the same time cut off his connection with the space, so that he could no longer enter the space to meet Jun Xie and Mo Li.

Ling Qingye also lost her temper once and smashed the items in the room, but the Dragon Emperor didn't care at all, and would still appear in front of Ling Qingye every day.

As time passed, Ling Qingye no longer wasted his energy. He was very glad that he was only a soul body now, even if the Dragon Emperor wanted to hug him again, he would not be able to touch him.

Ling Qingye discovered for the first time that it turns out that death is beneficial.

The Dragon Emperor brought Ling Qingye back to the Dragon Clan, and he did not deliberately conceal it, so the entire Dragon Clan basically knew that Ling Qingye was back.

In the past, Ling Qingye was expelled from the Dragon Clan on the grounds of killing his fellow clan. Although it was not said by the Dragon Emperor himself at the time, it was a decision made by the elders of the Dragon Clan after discussion.

Ling Qingye doesn't care much about the dragon clan, so she doesn't care at all about being expelled from the dragon clan.

Since the Dragon Emperor came back with Ling Qingye, he no longer took care of the affairs of the Dragon Clan, which made countless dragons under him extremely resentful.

Originally, when Ling Qingye first came back, he was opposed by countless dragons. Those elders of the dragon clan even went directly to the Dragon Emperor and asked the Dragon Emperor to hand over Ling Qingye.

然而龙皇好不容易才找回心爱之龙,加上凌倾夜的死亡,深深的刺激到了他,所以在那些龙族长老找上门来的时候,二话不说就将那些龙族长老给揍了一He even put down his harsh words and threatened them.

After those Dragon Clan elders were beaten up by the Dragon Emperor, they calmed down a bit.

Although the elders of the Dragon Clan are powerful, they are still far behind the Dragon King, otherwise the Dragon King would not be the king of ten thousand dragons.

Ling Qingye's soul body was floating in mid-air, and he was also cultivating non-stop during this time, at least his strength is now equivalent to the elementary level of the Astral Realm.

At the same time, his soul became more and more solid.

The Dragon Emperor walked in from the outside, seeing that Ling Qingye was still there, he was slightly relieved from the bottom of his heart.

But Ling Qingye had never had a good face when he saw the Dragon Emperor, and now he just ignored him.

"Are you really unable to forgive me?" The Dragon Emperor looked at Ling Qingye and said in a low voice, his eyes seemed a little sad.

"Ask knowingly!" Ling Qingye rolled her eyes, her soul body floated to the bed to lie down, and then closed her eyes.

The Dragon Emperor hesitated for a moment, but still couldn't hold back and said, "It's true that I was sorry for you, but you have to tell me who killed you?"

"Do you think it's still useful for you to say this now?" Ling Qingye opened his eyes, his expression was as cold as ice, and said, "I will avenge my revenge myself. Those who hurt me back then, even if they want to dig three feet of ground, I will They will also be found, and then they will be skinned and shredded into pieces."