Chapter 237 - 238

Chapter 237: Duplicity

"Okay, I'll just leave it alone." Jun Xie said helplessly, but he had another thought in his heart.

Seeing that Jun Xie was so knowledgeable, Mo Li didn't bother with this matter anymore.

The two calmed down, and then went to talk to others about their plans, and then started to act.

"It's actually very simple to find an extraterritorial demon to search for souls. There are quite a few extraterritorial demons in Xuantian Continent now." Mo Li rubbed his chin and said with a smile.

"Go directly to the location where the space black hole is." After Jun Xie finished speaking, he raised his hand and snapped his fingers.

Immediately afterwards, the scene in front of them suddenly changed, and their positions were obviously not where they were before.

There was a sound of fighting in the ear, accompanied by a strong smell of blood, corpses were scattered all over the field, and this place was obviously a battlefield.

Everyone, "..."

Since they appeared out of thin air, they attracted the attention of many human monks or extraterrestrial demons.

This place is close to the space black hole, which is the passage for the extraterrestrial demons to enter the Xuantian Continent, so there are particularly many extraterritorial demons here.

And human monks and many monsters are here to resist the invasion of extraterrestrial demons.

"Hey, there are a few more human monks here, and they are all stunning beauties..." But before the foul language in the mouth of this extraterrestrial demon was finished, it was pierced by a sudden ice arrow. died of a heart attack.

Everyone turned their eyes and saw Immortal Fairy Xuanbing standing in the middle of a pile of corpses with a gloomy face. Although she was wearing white clothes, she was not even stained with blood, which shows her strength. .

Besides Immortal Fairy Xuanbing, there was another person they had met before, and that was Bai Chenli, the Suzerain of the Sword Sect.

When Bai Chenli saw them, he couldn't help being slightly surprised.

"Why did you come here?" Immortal Fairy Xuanbing glanced at Jun Aotian and Jun Xie one after another.

"This is not your home, why can't we come?" Mo Li raised his eyebrows.

Immortal Fairy Xuanbing took a look at Mo Li, her face became more and more gloomy.

Mo Li just smiled without saying a word.

Immortal Fairy Xuanbing, "..."

She was not a fool, so it was obvious that Li Lian hated her a little.

But after thinking about it, she knew why.

It must be because she hurt Jun Xie once, so Li Li has always held a grudge.

After Bai Chenli killed all the extraterrestrial demons who were besieging him, he flew to Jun Xie and Mo Li. He couldn't help but feel a little strange when he didn't see Mo Junye, so he asked, " Where is the very powerful young man in black?"

"Dead!" Ling Qingye said without thinking.

When Bai Chenli heard the words, his complexion changed immediately, and he frowned and asked, "How did you die?"

Even he doesn't seem to be the match of the boy in black, who can kill the boy in black? Could it be that the demon generals of the Heavenly Demon Clan made the move?