°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ seven ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

There was an air of exuberance in the breakroom as the sounds of feminine voices and laughter pervaded the space

There was an air of exuberance in the breakroom as the sounds of feminine voices and laughter pervaded the space. After a long and tiring morning, you settled onto the couch, trying to catch a brief moment of rest amidst the commotion. It was already noon, and the room was full of nurses from all over the facility.

While it may have been an unusual sight for the nurses to all be present at once, it made sense given that today was a check-up day. The lively atmosphere was a welcome break from the hectic pace of the job, and the nurses seemed to be enjoying their time together.

As you leaned back, you noticed Sarah off to the side, engaged in conversation with a group of nurses. She seemed pleased with the group's attention, and the laughter and camaraderie were a welcome departure from the typical day-to-day operations of the facility.

Although she had not spoken to you since morning, you found that her absence was a welcome relief for the time being. The break from the typical routine was a needed change of pace, and the lively atmosphere was a welcome distraction from the demands of the day.

You sat in the breakroom, waiting patiently for Dr. Yoshida to arrive. He was the one who would provide you and the rest of the nurses with the list of prisoners who had been selected for their health check-up this month.

as you ponder who you might run into, you start to feel a sense of unease thinking about the possibility of crossing paths with any other members of Bonten, particularly Haruchiyo , who seemed to stir up a strange feeling inside of you. You decided that it would be best to avoid them altogether and to focus on your work instead.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。

You scanned the list of inmates to be checked up on when you came across two names that caught your attention; "Sanzu Haruchiyo" & "Kakucho Hitto." A deep sigh escaped you as you realized your luck was probably not going to be great today. You quickly recognized the second name - it was the black-haired guy who looked regretful when you saw him previously.

you had done some research on the members of  Bonten during an afternoon when you were feeling particularly curious about them. Although you don't remember the names of the other members.

It had been a while since you had last seen Sanzu, but suddenly you couldn't shake the memory of your last encounter with him. The memory of it seemed to be replaying in your mind over and over again. You found yourself feeling a flutter in your stomach and realized that you were feeling things for him that you shouldn't. You knew it was wrong, but you simply couldn't help it.

You stood up from the couch and began to walk through the bustling room, searching for Dr. Yoshida. Suddenly, you felt someone's gaze on you and looked up to see Sarah looking directly at you, a small smile on her face.

You hesitated, trying to figure out if she was waiting for you to approach her, a question in your eyes. However, Sarah didn't move, her gaze remaining fixed on you, as if she was waiting for you to take the initiative.

As you approach Sarah, she looks up at you with a blank stare, a hand casually placed on her hip. Without any sort of emotion in her voice, she asks you, "So, who did you get? I got a Bonten member." You can't help but feel a little strange about her direct approach and lack of emotion, but you will still answer her question honestly.

You respond with interest, "So did I, which member did you get?" You're dying to know which member of  Bonten she has to meet. You can't quite put your finger on it, but there's something about Sarah that makes you want to know everything about her and her dealings.

" I think it's haitani something, I'm not entirely sure, but I think there are two members with the same last name. They could be siblings." Sarah replied as she looked carefully at the list of names.

As you contemplate who Sarah will be examining, you remember that there are indeed two members of Bonten with similar characteristics, one with longer purple hair and the other with slicked-back hair, both of whom could be the patient she's meeting with. You find yourself wondering which one it will be, and what kind of encounter she might end up having with them.

You couldn't help but feel a tug of uneasiness in the depths of your heart, as you wished it were the purple-haired man who Sarah would be meeting. His aura was more guarded and unapproachable, and you didn't feel comfortable with the idea of the slicked-back man being flirtatious with her.

You remembered the way he had looked at you the first time you saw him, and it had made you feel a mix of emotions that you didn't quite understand at the time.

"Who did you get?" she asks finally smiling.

"oh, I got Kakucho hitto and Sanzu Haruchiyo." you say mindlessly, as you see her smile drop at the hear of sanzu's name, for a second her eyes hold a look of uncomfortableness then its gone.

Without another word, she says, "Oh, good. I have to go, sorry," before heading for the door.

As you're left alone in the now empty room with only the sound of your own thoughts and the ticking of the clock, you can't help but ponder what made Sarah react that way when you mentioned Sanzu's name. Perhaps it's best not to dwell on it too much.

As the other nurses around you grabbed their respective lists and left the room to attend to their tasks, you realized that it might be time for you to do the same. With a brief moment of reflection on your day ahead, you gathered your supplies and prepared yourself for the work ahead, determined to finish your tasks.