chapter 3

Granny: oh' my lovely granddaughter I can't believe you're leaving me...

He hugged tzuyu fake acting that she loves her or care for her..

Granny: this house will be empty without you'

She broke the hug while cressing her face Tzuyu felt happy even she know that her granny was acting up but she felt happiness cause it's the first time heard she heard a heart warming words from her since she come into the world..

Gyu: tzuyu'ya please take care of yourself and to your husband you're married woman now and you responsibility will be bigger so be understanding and mature um'

She nodded as she hugged her too mr and Mrs jeon smiled as they saw how they love her ( well its act and fake through 😒)

Mr chou: Mr jeon we give you our heart so please take care of her..

Mrs jeon: don't worry cause tzuyu will be Save and happy between us...

Her granny again hugged her as she whispered something to her ear..

Granny: I wish he kill you and get your bad luck face out of my life ' wish you hell and unhappy marriage...

Her eyes became teary as her granny words stabbed her heart directly making her chest tightening she glanced toward the window seeing her husband standing out side as he's talking to his phone....

Gyu: eomma ' let her go ' probably her husband is waiting for her it will be their first night so don't waste their time..

They all giggled as tzuyu become nervous while looking hidden her tears..

Mr jeon: you're right cause Jungkook is short tempered and he get angry easily..

Mr chou: that's what I'm trying to say I backed all her clothes they're on the car and don't worry I put your parents picture with them...

She hugged her uncle as he also hugged her yes he also don't love her but he's not like gyu and her granny he's sometimes take care of her..

Tzuyu: thanks uncle..

Mr chou: don't say that I'm your second father I'm not I..

She nodded and he smiled then take her hand as he walked she just followed him as well as the other's..

They come outside the house and here he's just finished talking to his phone as he turn to their side..

She gulped when meeting his eyes as she tightly held her breath he walked to their side as Mr chou look at her then to him

Mr chou: Jungkook'ah I give you my daughter so I hope you take care of her..

He grab his hand then puts her hand onto it her eyes bit widened as she look at their hands then to his face he smirked as he saw her nervousness..

Then he gripped her hand bit tight making her whole body shiver..