6. Snake

Enjoy this chapter, because I lost 5 hours of sleep over it. I said I was going to write until 12am, and then the next time I check the time, it's 5:38am. Oops.

Song: 'sdp interlude' by Travis Scott

Enjoy!

Angelina's POV:

I hate getting up early.

I sit up, and I stare at the broken alarm clock on the floor. That's the 6th one this month, you need anger management classes. Shut up. I forgot I set an alarm for 10am. It's because otherwise you would stay in bed until dinner. True.

I drop my legs over the bed, then stand up and head for the door. I was about to go down, when I got an idea. I ran into the hallway, and knocked on all the doors. I ran back to my door, and when I hear others opening theirs, so did I.

"Which one of you idiots knocked on the doors?" I said, rubbing my eyes. "I don't know man, probably, Luca." Alessandro says as he shuts the door again. "What?! I didn't do anything!" Luca yells. "Yeah, sure, like the time you didn't fill the indoor pool with blue dye, or the time when you glued all the furniture to the ceiling." Alessandro says as he walks downstairs, most likely to get breakfast. "We have an indoor pool?"

Everyone except me and Luca closes their doors, and he runs up to me with a glare. "That was you, wasn't it!" He slaps the back of my head. "Hit me again and I'll cut off your fingers and shove them up your ass." I say as I shove past him to get breakfast.

Everyone heads downstairs, as the maids all set down plates full of pancakes, waffles and fresh fruit. I dish up a waffle and some fruit onto my plate, as Matteo gives me a look. "What?" I ask, as he only shrugs and says "That's not a lot of food, are you sure you don't want more?" Why does everyone keep asking that?

"No, Riddle, I'm not hungry." I say as he gives me a puzzled look. "Oh, please tell me you've seen fucking Harry Potter." I sigh as I lean back in my chair. "No, actually, I havn't, because some of us actually have things to do?" "You can still watch it though." I say as I throw a blueberry at him.

"Tesoro?" Dad says, as I turn to him and smile at him innocently, ignoring the glare that Matteo sends me. What is it with this family and glaring? That's what i'm trying to find out.

"Yes?" I ask. "Since you are our family, and live with us under this roof, we have to establish some rules." I groan. "Seriously?" I mutter as I stab a strawberry with a little too much force then necessary. "Yes, and you will listen to these rules, young lady, they are to keep you safe," he says as he continues.

"First rule: your curfew is at 10pm, and no later. Secondly, no sneaking out or drugs, smoking or alcohol, they are strictly forbidden. Thirdly, you will either have a bodyguard or take a brother with you at all times. Fourth, no swearing, and lastly, no boys."

Luca snickers as I shove him off his seat. "Unnecessary." he mutters, as he gets back up. "Dad, I'm 17, do I seriously need all these rules?" "Yes, it's for your own safety." Seriously? I was nearly kidnapped a couple of weeks ago and I'm fine! No, you're not. Zip it. Oh well, rules were meant to be broken.

"Alright." I sigh, as I finish half of the waffle and all of the fruit, and stand up. "Luca, do you want to go shopping with me?" I ask. "Of course!" he winks as we leave the room and go towards the garage. "We aren't going shopping are we?" he grins as we make our way to my Kawasaki.

That's right. This baby is my child now. Before Luca can complain, I hop on it, and say "You can come with me, or I can leave you here and get you in trouble with dad for leaving me alone."