꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗꧂

⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊ ⁺₊ ☁︎⁺₊

Second person's POV:
It has been 3 days since that incident. You were lying on a bed in the Butterfly estate, still unconscious. Everyone came over one by one to sit next to you and to admire you. They still couldn't believe they let you get hurt like this.

Right now, Shinobu was checking your injuries again. The minor injuries have healed already, but the big cut on your back and shoulder were still looking fresh.

That's going to leave a scar for sure. She was sitting next to you, holding your hand and gently caressing it. She was sad that you hadn't woken up in those three days. It was so empty and boring.

"Kocho-sama! Is Y/n-nee awake yet?", Kai asked while he sat on the other side of the bed. He was crying his eyeballs out when he heard the news of you being heavily injured.

He did everything in those three days so you could be proud of him once you wake up. He cleaned your estate and helped Shinobu out with her patients. The things that you normally do, he did for you.

Shinobu slowly shook her head.

"Not yet Kai.., but would you be a dear and grab me some bandages? I have to change her bandages, it's already soaked in blood", she said with a worried expression. He quickly nodded and ran off to grab some bandages.

Shinobu sighed and stood up but something was stopping her. A hand grabbed her wrist gently. She looked down and saw that you're the one who grabbed her.

You slowly opened your eyes, trying to adjust to the light. Shinobu gasped lightly and immediately hold your hand with her own two hands, looking at you with hope.

"Y/n-chan!", Shinobu said with a hint of joy in her voice. You slowly looked at her and smiled a little.

"Shino-chan...have I slept for too long?", you said weakly. Tears wanted to spill from Shinobu's eyes but refrained from doing so. She just nodded and quickly ran off to tell the others the good news.

✫彡✰✯✰ミ★

You were currently sitting on the bed with a huge headache. You sigh.

'Uppermoon 2 really did a number on me huh', you said to yourself as you put your index finger on your temple. Your whole body ached and couldn't even move straight. Only your arms were able to move normally.

Kai was visiting you a few minutes ago. He was crying the whole time so your blanket was soaked with his tears. He told you everything that was going on those three days you were unconscious.

You were surprised how thoughtful Kai was to clean your estate and helping Shinobu out. But you were also amazed at the way the Hashiras fussed over your injury. It was cute to be honest.

You sighed once again and tried to stand up but immediately fell down on the bed again. You sweat-dropped at this.

'How am I going to the toilet?', was your only thought while sitting down again.

The door flew open which surprised you as you flinched a little. The Kamaboko squad stood at the doorway with happy faces. Tanjiro quickly made way to one side of the bed, grabbing your hand as gently as he could and looked at you.