Chapter 5 ( The Painting and Him ?!! )

Y/N pov :

As on the basis of what lorraine said about the newly painting Ed made , as i head towards that room there is complete silence filled in room except the creepy atmosphere which can seen though out the window there is crows yelling in sky and the aggressive air making the window slam against each other , suddenly I heard something fall making me look at the floor and there is that painting I pick it as I clean it with a old cloth , And I look at the Painting I feel nothing but curls on fear in my stomach maybe I am brave but at the end of the day I am just a mere human as I heard some voices from behind me as there was a huge shadow behind my shadow I turn back there no one there but when I turn back shadow was still there making me turn back but this time was pushed my something really hard , Getting some courage I look up and saw non another Valak he Pin me towards the wall using his powers " Greetings my so special human " He said as i look at him in confusion and fear both " Why Janet , Why are you here and What do you want " I said in low voice " There is no use blaming me because Janet called me on her on wish , As for the my presence I am the one who call you all there here since I want only you to come here but unfortunately You call them with you It made me sick , there so close behaviour for you is inappropriate As lastly what I want is YØŪ " He harshly grab my hand which was reaching for cross making me twitch my eyes from pain " What do you mean by I am here for you ?! " I said " You have no idea , You are cruel and powerful " He said taking my hand on his cold cheek " What ? " I questioned him in an shocked voice  " You are an Evil without any doubts thats why you stole my heart " He said licking my hand with his cold wet tongue making me disgust " I do have no interest to stole a demon's heart " I said in an absolute clear voice making him shock for I minor second then his evil grin spread on his face again " Oh my little human , You have no idea how much i have work to finally meet you face to face remember everything happens to you here was not done by any other soul or spirit it was me , Not only that I am that Child whom you pick up in your arms gently Oh ~  it was so great being in your arms they are protective and strong yet gentle " He completes making me more disgusted and angry but it only fuels his plans to take janet awake from us " I don't know when I stole your heart but one thing I would like to tell you- " I didn't complete my sentence " Tell me , I am listening you " He said with a smirk " I am not interested in you nor your pathetic games " I said with stoic face but it only increased his anger as he quickly begins to choke me cutting my breaths " You think i care about you and your interests , if you think you are wrong I am not requesting or offering you to be with me but I am telling you this , You have to be with me since we meet we are meant to be together forever till eternities , Your mind , thoughts , soul and very inch of your body is mine to play with as I please , You may hate me all you want but the resistance is futile I am Valak the marques of snakes and powerful demon of hell , your prays and spells won't save you maybe it can make me stay away from you for sometime but it also won't work forever If I won't get you in this brith of yours I will make you mine in next but I won't wait patiently forever not for your next birth I will make you mine in this birth of yours only , How much fastly you would understand that maybe...just maybe your punishment for denying me will be less " He completes , he leave my throat as I fall on ground unconscious and everything turns black.....

Lorraine pov :

I was walking in house but heard something fall on ground , I rush towards that room opening door as I see non another Y/N fainted on ground I ran towards her , I try to wake her up but my gaze swift towards her neck there was huge scratches on her neck " Ed !!!! , Judy !!!!!!! Come here right now " I yelled for help , Ed and Judy come in room running " look what happened to Y/N ?! " I said as Ed and I support each other to take her to bedroom , as we put her on bed Me and Judy are attending her scratches wrapping bandages on her neck " There is something we are unknown to " Ed said with serious face and judy was checking Y/N's temperature " We should ask Y/N about it before something serious will happen and if we didn't stop that thing , consequences will not be in our favour " I said looking at Y/N with a sympathetic look , she is hurted and in pain not from today but from past many years but she didn't tell anyone about it because she want us not to not worried about her as tears stream down on my face , Ed rubbed my back try to control the situation " Lorraine be calm , Y/N is strong enough to tell us the past of her but the problem is that she doesn't want her to worry about her but patience is a key of everything , We have to be strong to make Y/N strong "