°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ eleven ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

"ah, shit

"ah, shit. I'm sorry." in his deep raspy voice.
you don't know how to feel, a feeling of confusion was taking some of you, and frustration was waking up on your other side.

A huge scar was on one of his eyes. His face wore an apologetic expression. As he put his hand on your shoulder. Still on your foot trying to process what just happened.

"Are you okay?" he asks, his voice holding bits of concern. You were just standing there. The sky pouring its tears on you, and your belongings on the cold wet ground.

The rain intensifies, pouring its tears onto you and your belongings on the wet, cold ground.

As you raise your head to face the stranger, you counter with,
"Am I?" After a brief pause, you lower your gaze, taking in the sight of your keys, umbrella, and discarded food. Exasperated, you let out a sigh and bend down to retrieve your belongings.

The man follows suit, taking the umbrella from off the ground and offering it back to you. This small gesture of kindness is appreciated, although it doesn't entirely offset the frustration from the accident.

"Look, I'm really sorry about bumping into you. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going," he says with a regretful tone.

The rain pounds on the ground, creating a barrier between the two of you and the passing people. Despite his intimidating appearance, he was polite, or at least that's what you thought from the short interaction. Perhaps he could be a criminal, who knows. Whatever his identity, he seemed genuinely sorry for the accident.

" I can make it up for ya' by getting you those, so what do you think?"he asks again. Thinking about it you really wanted those cookies, and he said he'll pay you for it. Plus it's all his fault, he's doing what should be done.

"That's very kind of you," you reply in a soft voice, accepting his offer. He helps you gather your belongings, opening the door for you to return inside the coffee shop. As you both take your seats at the table, the waitress takes your order before excusing herself, leaving you two alone once more.

You can feel a bit of awkwardness settling in due to the sudden change in mood from the accident, yet you also appreciate his kind gesture.

He didn't look to be around your age at all; he had to be in his mid-thirties. His scent, a mix of cigarettes and cologne, had a certain comfort to it. Breaking through the silence, he spoke up.
"What's your name?"

You reply with a slight smile,
"I'm y/n."
He returns the smile, "Pleasure to meet you," he responds,
"I'm Takeomi." It seems to be a friendly encounter, despite the awkwardness of the accident.

As you sit across from Takeomi, the name seems strangely familiar, as if you've heard it somewhere at work. But with so many Takeomis in Tokyo, you brush off the thought, enjoying the warm atmosphere of the coffee shop.

The golden lights add a cozy touch to the room, and the soft music and chatter of the other patrons create a soothing melody. It's a stark contrast to the rain outside and the accident that had just taken place.

His smile grew wide as he asked,
"Don't you think this whole situation is kind of funny?" The way he leaned forward, his hand on the table, facing you, made you feel a little self-conscious. You laughed, agreeing that it was indeed quite odd to be grabbing a coffee with a complete stranger. A complete— dilf stranger.

"Like today couldn't get any crazier," you said, half jokingly, hinting at the time you'd spent with both the Bonten members. Seeing the look of curiosity on his face, you realized he wanted you to elaborate.

"Oh, it's nothing too serious," you say, explaining yourself. "It's just work." The waitress returns with your orders, and as she sets them on the table, you explain, "Sometimes jobs can be tiring, you know?"

"I can relate," he says with a nod. "What type of work do you do, if you don't mind me asking?" As he takes a sip from his coffee.

You sip your hot mocha as you answer his question. "I'm a nurse," you begin. "And yes, it can be pretty exhausting taking care of patients, especially when you consider that Tokyo's most dangerous criminals are among them."

His interest is piqued, and he leans forward, resting his elbows on the table. "You work with inmates?" he asks, his voice tinged with surprise.

After a moment of hesitation, you nod. "Yeah, but I'm not complaining. Although it's not always easy, I enjoy helping people and making a difference in their lives."

He leans back in his chair, his eyes narrowed slightly. "I respect that," he says. "It takes a lot of strength and determination to do what you do. But I'm not surprised, considering that you met the Bonten, one of the most infamous gangs in Tokyo. Can you tell me about that?"

You smile, taking another sip of your drink. "It was an interesting experience," you reply. "But I don't want to bore you with the details. Let's just say that it was an eye-opening look into the criminal underworld."

So eye-opening you ended up making out with one of them.

He was somewhat surprised that he had stumbled upon a person who could potentially lead him back to Bonten and his crew, as luck seemed to be on his side that day.

"You've got my respect, that must not be an easy job."