°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ twelve ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

As you settle back into the driver's seat of your car, the weekend's events have already become a distant memory

The sky outside is gray and overcast, with a slight mist of rain falling from the clouds above. The weekend has come and gone, and now it's time to return to your job at the prison. The cold drops of rain haven't subsided, and the commute to work is a damp one.

As you think about the events of the past few days, a small smile creeps across your face. Your unexpected encounter with Takeomi on Friday was a pleasant surprise, and his friendliness and helpful nature were refreshing.

He even gave you his phone number, offering to be of assistance if you ever needed anything. You make a mental note to save his number in your phone and head to the prison, looking forward to another day of working with the city's most dangerous criminals.

As you sit in the driver's seat of your car, you take a deep breath and focus on the task at hand.

You're wearing a simple off-shoulder sweater and black bell-bottom jeans while driving, knowing that you'll have to change into your nurse's uniform for work anyways.

Despite the chill in the air and the raindrops hitting the windshield, your thoughts drift back to the pink-haired man.

Your feelings for him are still mixed, but in a way that makes it difficult for you to walk away from him. You sigh as you continue to drive through the busy streets of Tokyo, feeling an awakening slap in the face as the wind blasts you in the face.

The leaves on the trees were slowly turning colors, from vibrant greens to beautiful reds and oranges. The air was cooler, and the wind was picking up, causing the fallen leaves to dance in the breeze.

People were walking faster, hurrying to get where they needed to be before winter arrived in full force. The city was bustling with a sense of urgency, as if everyone was trying to cram in as much as possible before the snow started falling. Despite the chilly weather, there was a certain charm to this time of year, a feeling of change and renewal in the air.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

As you walk through the dim and dreary halls, you take your ID card out and swipe it through the massive security door.

The sound of the door's machinery humming to life echoes off the walls, the only sound in the silent corridor. Arriving at the nursery room, you check your watch.

It's 7:35, still early for the busy shift. Peeking through the cracked door, you see that the empty room awaits you, and the quiet of the early morning feels like a blessing. It's the perfect time to center yourself and gather your thoughts before the day gets too chaotic.

As you gather your things from your desk, the feeling of emptiness sets in once again. The monotonous days and the tedious work routines leave you feeling like you're missing something.