°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ fifteen ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

The time that has elapsed since Manjirou sano's arrival at the nursery has now reached 24 hours

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The time that has elapsed since Manjirou sano's arrival at the nursery has now reached 24 hours. He departed, leaving behind a promise of starting to eat. Your inability to believe that he was the most perilous man you had ever encountered was immense.

At first, your fear in his presence was overwhelming, but, with time, it had eased. Yet, his decision to embark on such a dangerous path left you curious about the motivation driving it. Had he lost a loved one? Were all of his trusted ones snatched away from him? Or was his choice purely his own? You shake your head, leaving the break room and leading towards Dr. Yoshida's office.

The walls, which were gray as always, served as a backdrop to the echoes of your footsteps in the vacant alleys of the building. You halted in front of a mahogany-hued wooden door and rapped upon it gently. In anticipation of a response, you waited with the documents you had prepared the day prior firmly clasped in your grasp.

Slowly, the wooden door creaked open, granting you a glimpse of the man standing behind it. Without uttering a single word, his eyes met yours while he nodded at you, directing you to take a seat in front of the large, wooden desk. You obediently sit at the designated spot as you extend your arm, offering the documents to the man.

He accepts them with a gentle clasp of his hand, his eyes quickly scanning over the pages, one by one. After reading each and every page, his lips curve up ever so slightly, nodding in approval before moving onto the next. The gesture was subtle, but to you, it meant everything.

As he throws the papers onto the cluttered desk with a small sigh, he speaks, his deep voice resonating throughout the quiet room. "Another outstanding job, Y/n." he tells you.

Feeling an immense sense of satisfaction, you offer him a small smile,

"Thank you, Dr." you say, but your spirits were lifted by his words.

The gigantic window behind him offered a breathtaking view of the towering sky towers of Tokyo, where the sky had almost lost all its shades of blue, giving way to the gigantic gray fog. As the fog took over the day, turning it into a gloomy and depressing sight, the natural beauty of the landscape still managed to show through. Despite the dreary and gloom, the scenery was still as mesmerizing as it once was.

The faint, rhythmic ticking of the clock echoed through the room, weighing down the silence like a tangible burden. After what felt like an eternity of silence, he finally opened his mouth to speak.

"I've heard you took care of the infamous Bonten leader yesterday," he said, his voice measured and precise.

Uncomfortable beneath his intense gaze, you replied, "Yes, but it was nothing serious." Tension hung heavy in the air as you attempted to maintain a professional demeanor.

"You also took care of two other members, if I'm not wrong," he said, raising an eyebrow in your direction.

"Yes, exactly," you responded, "but surprisingly they were all so cooperative that it made me forget about their criminal side." You made a concerted effort to sound confident and competent.