1. The mansion

Emerson was just walking around her house and  Alex stopped her to ask her about her day since it was almost 11 o'clock. After a few minutes, she went to her room and tried to go to sleep when she got the sudden urge to drink, so she went downstairs and opened a locked cabinet took a few drinks out of the cabinet and went to her room.  

-An hour later her brother Alex walks into her room to check on her and sees she is just sitting on the floor with a bunch of empty bottles of alcohol surrounding her-

Ugh, Emerson, you gotta stop drinking before you get sick and also you're only sixteen. You should be glad I'm not a snitch anyway are you drunk?
Huh, Emerson says and Alex just grabs Emerson's arm and lifts her and puts her on the bed. Get some sleep and make sure you drink water tomorrow. Goodnight Emerson

-Alex walks out of her room and goes to sit on the couch. Alex pulls out his phone and headphones and just sits on the couch and listens to music-

-The next day Alex realizes he fell asleep-
Good afternoon Jess says. Alex looks at Jess who is standing in the kitchen and grabbing a water bottle. So I heard you and Emerson talk last night. Was she drinking?  Yes, Alex says then he just puts his headphones back in and goes back to sleep.
Later that afternoon he wakes up looks at the time and sees it's 3 o'clock he gets up and walks around in circles and after a few minutes, he sits back on the couch. Emerson walks downstairs and sees Alex has awakened and she just says hi, you better eat all you've been doing today is sleeping. Alex just sits there as Emerson walks into the kitchen and grabs a juice box, then sits beside Alex on the couch. Alex looks at Emerson and he leans on her for a minute till someone rings the doorbell Emerson says " I just sat down I'm not getting it". Alex just rolls his eyes walks towards the door and opens it just to see his abusive and toxic ex-boyfriend. He just looks at him and says What? Alex ex- ex-boyfriend suddenly grabbed Alex and pulled him outside Emerson quickly stood up and ran over to the front door but it was too late, Alex and his ex-Kade were on the driveway fighting each other.
Kate walks outside just to see Emerson trying to get Kade away from Alex then Kate sees Emerson punched Kade and Kade falls. Kate walks towards Alex and helps him up while Emerson beats Kade up on the driveway Kate looks at Alex's face arms and legs to make sure he doesn't have any cuts or anything.

-after about 10 minutes Emerson walks inside and goes to sit on the couch-

If you do military training helps you sometimes. Shh made a promise to never talk about the military training. Also, my is coming over later. Alex why the fuck were you and Kade fighting Kate says to Alex. Alex is just sitting there on the couch while looking at the floor. I don't know why he came here Alex says mumbling. Alex, you gotta cut ties with that asshole. Why don't you just do it? Because he's blackmailing me Alex whispers. Huh I can't hear you Kate says

-Jess walks downstairs- what are you guys doing?