°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ seventeen ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

On Saturday, the wind blew with a cooling, yet comforting touch, making you feel soothed and at ease

Despite the cold weather and cloudy skies, you felt a sense of anticipation for your upcoming shopping spree with your close friend Hachi.

However, the humiliating memory of the previous incident at the cafeteria clung to you, causing your throat to close in dread.

Occasionally, the flashback would strike with full force, making you shriek in surprise and drop everything you had been holding in your hands. The memory of that disastrous moment at the cafeteria still haunted you.

The sky was a mix of grays and whites, bringing with it a sense of serenity that briefly distracted you from the hustle and bustle of reality outside. The comfort was interrupted, however, by the sound of a notification popping up, snapping you back to the present.

Reading the text you smile; "Y/N!!! I MISSED UUU o(﹏╥)o  I'm so so so excited to meet youuuuuu and  I have so many things to tell you!!! SEE YOU AT THE COFFEE SHOP (;ω)"

You can't help but let out a light-hearted giggle. The use of emoticons and the overall silliness of the text put a smile on your face, and you felt yourself feeling excited to make the day an unforgettable memory. With a spring in your step, you grabbed your car keys and closed the door behind you, looking forward to spending some quality time with your dear friend.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。

Her voice rang out through the room, "Y/NNNNNN!!" Her high-pitched shriek pierced your eardrums like a knife, but before you could even react to the volume, she was already racing towards you, her arms reaching out for a tight hug.

Her pigtails bounced with every step she took, her knees lifting high before landing solidly back on the ground. She wore a strawberry pink skirt and matching pink knit sweater, which was accentuated by her white thigh-high socks.

As you returned her hug, feeling the warmth of her body against yours as she pressed deeper into you, you couldn't resist cracking a smile. Her clingy nature was both surprising and endearing, making you appreciate her even more.

"I missed you!" you exclaim with great enthusiasm, a large smile spreading across your face. She squeals in delight before grabbing your arm, dragging you towards the table where she was seated.

Her eyes flick up and down your frame, clearly appraising your appearance with critical detail, before she offers you a compliment. "You look so gorgeous!" she beams, her words tinged with delight.

"So! How are things going? Any boyfriendsssss?" she queries in a sing-song tone, raising both her eyebrows in a teasing manner.

"No boyfriend, unfortunately," you admit as a sigh escapes your lips.

"Not even kissing with some guy?" she questions with a hint of playful mockery in her tone, before taking your hand in hers, warmth radiating from her touch.