꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏꧂

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆

Second person's POV:
You woke up to the sound of yelling. You open your eyes just to see Mia and Inosuke yelling at each other.

'He's fighting with a crow..?', was your first thought. The people who were currently in the room with you right now were Shinobu, the Kamaboko squad and Aoi. Plus Mia.

'I wonder if they have noticed me waking up', you thought, 'and what are they even arguing about?'.

"Caw! Ain't no way you're this ass?! You suck at this game you monkey!", Mia yelled at Inosuke.

"You're the one to talk?! You broke the rules more than me you damn snake!", Inosuke yelled back.

You snickered at that which caused the whole room to go silent and snap their heads towards you. You sweat-drop at the sight. Shinobu was the first one to run at you with Aoi following behind.

"Y/n-chan! You're finally awake! This is the second time this has happened, be more careful!", Shinobu scolded you in which you smiled in return.

"I'm only doing my job as a demon slayer Shino-chan", you said.

"That doesn't mean you have to almost die?!", Aoi yelled at you with a pout. You chuckled at their behaviour.

"Ne, what was that screaming about anyway?", you asked confusedly. They all sweat-drop but Tanjiro decided to explain.

"Well, when you were asleep, Inosuke and Mia made a deal to be as kind as possible, considering they always have to say something mean", Tanjiro started but then received a glare from both of them. He ignored them and continued.

"So the rules were not to make a mean comment about anything, in which they both failed in the end, and they somehow offended each other and eventually an argument broke out", he finished.

You looked at both of them for a moment but then laughed. They all looked at you, glad that you weren't mad.

"Oh my, you two are on another level, really. I sometimes wonder how Mia talks like that", you said while wiping a non-existing tear.

"Caw! From someone named Jack or something. I flew this one time over a town and saw this kid alone and sat next to him. Once he knew I could talk, he taught me those vulgar words caw!", Mia exposed herself.

'Who the hell?', you thought but brushed it off.

"Shino-chan, how long was I out for?", you asked while trying to stand up but Shinobu pushed you gently back.

"Ta, ta, ta! You shouldn't move just yet Y/n-chan. Unfortunately, you've re-opened your cut on your back so I had to stitch it for you. You should rest and lay in bed for a while", she said with a smile. You sweat-drop.

'It looks like I'll be here for awhile huh', you thought and sighed.

"Y/n-chan!! Why do you always meet scary demons and get badly injured?!", Zenitsu yelled while crying.

"Caw! She has it on her schedule, duh!", Mia yelled sarcastically. Unfortunately, Zenitsu didn't catch the sarcasm.

"Really?! You should change your schedule Y/n-chan!!", Zenitsu cried again but this time at the end of your bed.

"Caw! You stupid blobfish! She doesn't meet up with the Uppermoons for fun you idiot caw!", Mia yelled frustratedly. You sigh at this.

'Can't I have peace for once?', you ask yourself.