°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ nineteen ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

As you look back on the brief hangout with your friend, you realize that it's now just a fleeting memory

As you look back on the brief hangout with your friend, you realize that it's now just a fleeting memory. The dullness of the boredroom seems to have taken control once again, leaving you with no other activity to engage in.

At least your annoying "coworker" is now gone for an entire hour, giving you some much-needed alone time. You can finally let go of the frustration that had been gnawing at you all morning. You decide to take advantage of this temporary reprieve and find something to occupy your mind for the next 60 minutes.

Despite your best efforts, the boredom persists, and you continue to feel the weight of the monotony bear down on you. Still, you cling to the idea that this hour will pass quickly, you might not be able to control the clock, but you can control how you spend your time.

As you stand gazing out the window at the dreary weather, a sense of melancholy settles over you. The onset of the holiday season has brought with it dark and gloomy skies, casting a shadow over the already bleak landscape. However, you refuse to let the weather dampen your spirits entirely. Reaching for your bag, you decide to reapply some lip gloss, hoping to add some color to your lips and inject some vigor back into your skin.

As you rummage through your belongings, you stumble upon the new perfume you purchased the other day. The scent catches your attention, and you can't help but wonder if spraying a little on your skin and uniform might make a difference.

You give your neck a few sprays, hoping the fragrance will help uplift your mood and provide a comforting scent whenever you need it.

As you lean back in your chair and gaze up at the ceiling, you can't seem to shake off the feeling of boredom and restlessness.

You let out a deep sigh, feeling trapped in the monotony of the blank ceiling above you. Despite the many thoughts and ideas running through your mind, you struggle to find something that can hold your attention and bring you excitement. The silence in the room only seems to magnify the emptiness of the moment, leaving you feeling unsatisfied and unfulfilled.

You wonder what it would take to break free from this loop and find something meaningful to occupy your thoughts and time.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Rindou's gaze was glued to him, his brows furrowed in a mix of confusion and curiosity. "What on earth are you doing?" he asked, his voice laced with annoyance and a hint of disbelief. He watched as the pink-haired man stood there, holding a glass container that he had seemingly pulled out of nowhere.

But Sanzu just grinned, seemingly unbothered and amused, and replied,

"Watch this." With that, he squeezed the glass even tighter, causing it to burst in a thousand tiny shards that rained down on the floor. The sound was deafening, and everyone in the room turned to look in shock.

As his hand started to bleed profusely, the group of men around him looked at him with a mixture of disbelief and resignation. This wasn't the first time they had seen him do something reckless like this. They had all grown tired of his antics.