꧁𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐꧂

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆

Second person's POV:
You were walking around the Butterfly estate with Kai by your side. Yes, you already picked him up from Gyomei and thanked him a thousand times. He was the big brother you never had. You smiled to yourself while humming a song. Kai looked at you and smiled.

"Did something happen Y/n-nee?? Why are you so happy?", Kai asked.

You stopped walking and look at him.

"Can't a woman be happy now?", you dramatically put the back of your hand on your forehead. Kai giggled and shook his head.

"No not like that! What made you so happy?", he asked again. You looked at him and thought for a while.

'He's right. Why am I so happy?', you thought, 'oh well'.

"I just think that something great will happen in the future", you said with a smile. Kai just shrugged and brushed it off.

"Should we visit the trio?", you asked and Kai happily nodded. Nezuko and Kai were great friends, they always played together and you thought that it was so cute! You were happy that Kai wasn't afraid of Nezuko.

✫彡⁂✵꥟✫꥟✵⁂ミ★

You two arrived outside where the trio was. You walked in and saw that they were doing push-ups with the triplets on their back. Perhaps, a new mission?

"Hey you three, long time no see", you said with a smile. All three jumped up at your voice and immediately ran towards you.

"Y/n-chan!!", the three said in unison before jumping on you.

Before they could do that, you knocked them all down to the ground. The triplets giggled before disappearing and leaving them with you. They grunted and you sighed.

"I just took a bath, you three are sweating like crazy", you said while you pinch your nose at the stench. They made sad noises before going back to training. You sat down on a chair and watched them train.

"Ne, you should rest a little you know? You three are still pretty injured", you said with your legs crossed.

"You are the most injured Y/n-chan!", Tanjiro said with a huff. You chuckled and let them continue.

"Do you guys have another mission?", you said curiously. Tanjiro shook his head.

"No, but we have to train hard for the next mission!", he said with determination. You chuckled a little and waved at them to continue their training.

"N/n-channn!!", someone yelled your name behind you. You turned your head around and saw Mitsuri running towards you with full speed. She jumped at you and knocked both of you to the ground. The chair broke and you two were laying on the ground with Mitsuri on top.

"Hey Mitsu-chan", you said with pain on the back of your head. She giggled and stood up with a blush on her face.

"Sorry N/n-chan, I was just so excited to see you again!", she said with a smile as she pulled out her hand for you to take it. You gave her a smile and grabbed her hand to stand up. Mitsuri had the biggest blush on her face.

'Her hands are so soft!', Mitsuri thought while squealing. You stretch and dust off your clothes. Tanjiro was very angry at Mitsuri.