°˖✧˚ ♡ʚ twenty ɞ♡˚✧˖°.

this chapter contains smut//

The man raised a curious brow at you, a look of confusion clear on his face

The man raised a curious brow at you, a look of confusion clear on his face. "Huh?" His voice was laced with suspicion.

You crossed your arms across your chest, taking a step back away from him.

"You can't be serious right now." he simply replied, his voice low and gravelly, a slight crack of his knuckles accompanying each word.

You bit your lips in response to his words, your eyes flickering to his.

"I am." you replied.

As he stood and took a step closer towards you,,

"I literally can't live without you."

His voice was filled with a deep intensity, as though he was waiting for your response with bated breath. Those words surprised you, as if you had never truly thought about what you would do to him.

The depth of his declaration was almost overwhelming, leaving you feeling a mix of emotions you hadn't expected. It was both surprising and difficult to process, as if his statement had caught you off guard and revealed more about your feelings than you were ready to acknowledge.

He began to speak once more, his tone firm and determined.

"Do you want to kill me?" His stare held a sense of lovesickness in it, as if he was experiencing intense emotions that he was struggling to control. He places his hand over his chest, almost as if to indicate where his heart is, as if to emphasize the depth of his obsession.

You raised an eyebrow in response, then sighed deeply before shaking your head. "Well you should get used to it, I'm not changing my mind anytime soon."

Looking away, you felt a sense of doubt creeping in. You knew deep down that this needed to come to an end, but you couldn't quite bring yourself to face that reality. You felt yourself slipping into a state of confusion and uncertainty, unsure of where to go or what to do next.

He let out a small chuckle, his eyes sparkling with amusement as he spoke.

"I wonder what the police will think when they find that one of their nurses had an affair with a Bonten member." His words hung in the air, leaving you feeling a mix of emotions ranging from shock to fear.

You ask incredulously, "Are you actually going to blackmail me?" Your voice is laced with disbelief and frustration, as if you can't fathom anyone would stoop that low. You look up at him, trying to gauge the seriousness of the threat, but he seems to take it as a joke.

He tilts his head, his smile growing wider as he studies you for a long moment. "Maybe," he says, his tone teasing.

After a silent moment of contemplation, you begin again, much more resolute.

"You can't do that." you say with certainty, meeting his gaze head-on.

He raises an eyebrow, his eyes glinting with amusement as he responds,