LEVEL 111 - "Underground"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: I'm honestly shocked I managed to write this far, but I plan to go till the end of S6

A/N: I'm honestly shocked I managed to write this far, but I plan to go till the end of S6. I might it sequel witting till the end of the manga but I want the main book to end at S6! (I'm literally going to die if I hit the 200 chapter limit btw)

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"Bastard." Y/n repeats what she called the guy— Irinaka— earlier with a resigned sigh, glancing around the room they landed in.

"A hall?" Izuku wonders, looking around where they fell.

"We're getting further and further away from our goal!" Fat Gum complains.

"It looks like they've got us good!" Rocklock grits his teeth as an obvious sign of annoyance.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey!" An amused voice calls with a clear grin in their voice. "Some government authorities have fallen from the sky. Strange things happen, huh?"

Y/n looks over, narrowed e/c eyes landing on a group of three people. The one in the very back had a bag over their head. The one in the middle looked pretty bland, minus the fast they were bald. And the third was just some blond guy with creepy eyes (also a green shirt with a red tie, who does that?).

"It looks like they're really ready for a fight." Fat Gum starts with a wide grin, "It's about time we showed them the strength of Pro—"

Amajiki cuts Fat Gum off, stretching his arm out to block the pro hero, "Save the strength of pros for the goal. For the one stalling for time.. I'll be enough myself."

"What are you saying? Let's work together!" Kirishima argues.

"Yeah, work together." The blond one with creepy eyes urges, "I'll kill all of you."

"It's Setsuno!" A police officer exclaims in recognition, "We can't use our guns against him! Heroes, it's up to you!"

"You figured it out, huh?" The blond— Setsuno, sighs, looking almost like a normal person for a moment before quickly regaining the insanity in his eyes, "Oh well. It just makes it easier to go wild!"

"Hey that reminds me of a song." Y/n mumbles to herself, trying to remember what song it was— it was a really good song.

"We won't let you!" Aizawa yells, deactivating Setsuno's Quirk as the sword disappears. "Throw away your sword!"

"He erased his Quirk?" The bald man questions, pointing a gun at Aizawa, "An inferior version of Eri's Quirk. I've heard that a Hero like that exists but it doesn't matter. What we should be doing is blocking them. That's all."

"Swords and bullets will just sink into my body. It'll be better for you to give up now!" Fat Gum warns.

"Threats like that just make you sound like you fear for your life." Setsuno jeers.

"Since Eraser's erasing your Quirk, we can use our weapons! Resign yourselves and surrender!" The police warn before suddenly, tentacles shoot out, trapping the three of the men.

"Larceny, Touya Setsuno."

"Crystallize, Yu Hojo."

"Food, Soramitsu Tabe."

Amajiki lists each of their names before swinging them away, making them crash into the wall, "I've looked over the document with their info! I'll take these guys on. At Fat Agency, we eat tons of Takoyaki, so I'm really good at using octopus. Since I was shot before, I'm more alert to things like this."

"But Suneater!" Kirishima tries to argue.

"It won't do any good for us to all fight against them. With so many Pro Heroes stopped here, we're playing right into their hands." Amajiki reasons, "We should save the Pros Quirks, including Eraser's, for later! We should save the power to get through the wriggling underground, too. Fat Gum, if it's me, I can completely shut down all three of them!"

"Let's go!" Fat Gum starts to walk down the hallway as the rest start to follow

Setsuno looks up, starting to move towards them with struggle, "Hey, hey, hey! Wait, wait!"

Aizawa looks back, deactivating Setsuno's Wuirk before jumping over and twisting Tabe's neck. "Amajiki. I used my Quirk on the three of them. Bind them up before the effect wears off."

Y/n watches as the Heroes slam the door open, startling to run down a hallway filled with doors.

Y/n raises her hand to the side of her visor, clicking on a button as she hears Tekku start to speak, clearly confused, before they're cut off as they shut down.

Y/n slinks to the back before stopping completely, giving an apologetic glance to Izuku who was none the wiser before slipping into one of the rooms, relieved to find it empty.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

Y/n, now dressed as Restart, pushes through doors mindlessly, trying to find Himiko or Twice— or preferably both.

Eventually, she opened a door that led out to another hallway and saw Himiko and Twice walking down it together.

"— but at least N/n should be here soon!" Himiko finishes whatever she was saying before in a sing-song tone, swinging her knife around playfully.

"So he did text you?" Y/n smiles a bit, though unnoticeable due to the mask covering her face.

"N/n!" Himiko turns towards her with an excited tone, wrapping herself around Y/N in a hug.

Y/n felt the light drag of cold metal against the back of her neck as she deadpans, "You know you can just ask for blood, right?"

"But it's more fun this way!" Himiko laughs as Y/n sighs.

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !