LEVEL 112 - "Himiko and Twice"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: Idk why but I've always thought Rocklock's name was Deadbolt?? Did anybody else think that or just me???

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

As it turns out, the Shie Hassaikai's base was actually really boring when you have nothing to do.

Luckily, after fifteen-or-so minutes of wandering, the group of Heroes and police finally caught up to where they were. And Toga was first, taking the form of Rocklock, who she had stabbed and knocked unconscious moments earlier.

Y/n watches from the corner of the room as Izuku breaks the wall open, him and Aizawa rushing in only to freeze at the sight of two Rocklock, one laying unconscious on the ground.

"A fake suddenly appeared and attacked me!" 'Rocklock' yells, "Be careful! They've got new troops! They'll appear against soon!"

Aizawa rushes over, looking at the fake's injures.

'Rocklock' walks over to Izuku, lending out a hand with a face of concern, "Midoriya, are you okay?"

"Yes!" Izuku confirms, "We should hurry after Chisaki—"

Just as Aizawa turned around, realization painting his face, 'Rocklock' swings out a knife as Aizawa activates his Quirk, the transformation wearing off immediately to reveal Himiko with a blush on her face.

"Himiko Toga?!" Izuku yells— or more like screeches (Y/n's poor ears) —jumping away from Himiko.

Himiko swings her knife down, narrowly missing Izuku, "Toga! Yeah, it's me, Toga! You remember me? Oh, I'm so happy to see you again! So happy! Izuku, I'm so happy!"

Aizawa uses his scarf to pull Himiko towards him, prepared to restrain her when—

SLICE!

His scarf breaks in half, startling the two Heroes as Himiko simply giggles. One string sharpened into as sharp as a blade had cut the scarf, while another normal one wrapped around Himiko, dragging her towards an unfamiliar person standing by the wall.

"Himiko," Y/n deadpans.

"Sooorry!! I was just so excited!" Himiko giggles to herself like a lovesick schoolgirl, "I got to see Izuku again!"

Himiko gasps, "But don't worry! You're still my favorite, Restart!"

"Sadly." Y/n tilts her head to the left to get away from the girl smothering her on the right.