LEVEL 114 - "Defeat"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: Aizawa is so done with Izuku and Y/n being obvious towards their feelings for each other btw 💀

Also you'd be insane if you thought I was going to write out the fight with Overhaul, it'd be boring since Y/n wasn't there anyway so it would be the exact same as canon

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"M-Master... I did it..." The man mumbles weakly at Y/n shoots him a glare.

I swear to god are all of his minions in love with him or some shit? Y/n mentally grumbles as she backs away towards Mirio, not taking her eyes off Chisaki to observe him warily.

Y/N crouches down next to Eri, kneeling just an inch infront of the child as she glances at Mirio, admittedly a bit concerned for the boy.

"It's funny!" Overhaul let's out a strained laugh, insanity creeping into his voice, "With the power of that girl you've come here to save, everything you've worked to cultivate..."

"...has now gone it waste!" Overhaul slams his hand on the ground when—

SLAM!

Kurono's limp body crashes into Overhaul as Mirio darts forward, punching Overhaul in the arm as he gets pushed back, holding his arm in pain.

Mirio doesn't hesitate, jumping forward again as he holds his fist back, "Everything I've done up until now has not gone to waste! I'm still Lemillion!"

Overhaul's gloves disperse in an instant as he shoots his hand out towards Mirio, only for Mirio to duck down as punch Overhual in the jaw.

I wouldn't want to fight either of them... Y/N's eyes widen at the sight, the two trading blows as spikes appear around the area.

Y/N had scooped Eri into her arms, not hindered by the girl as she dodges the spikes and any other attacks sent by Chisaki.

Eri was looking at the person holding her with wide-eyes, hands clenching tightly onto their outfit.

"I'll become a Hero and save people!"

Mirio pulls himself off the spike that had stabbed into his side, his hero costume ripped and torn as cuts litter his body.

"Did you want to become a Hero that badly?" Overhaul glares at the boy, "To save Eri that badly, Lemillion?"

"It's all a filthy disease of our time." Overhaul sneers, visible ire on his face, "I'll fix guys like you. With Eri's power."

"Nighteye... Tamaki... Everyone!" Mirio lunges forward, "Chisaki!"

"I thought I told you I threw that name away!" Chisaki shouts when—

BANG!

The wall beside him crumblss into pieces, revealing three familiar figures that came barreling in.

Green lightning slams against Chisaki's outstretched arm, punching him back away from Mirio and sending him flying across the room.

Aizawa's eyes glow red as he activated his Quirk at Overhaul before talking to Nighteye, "Nighteye, secure those who need treatment!"

Nighteye's eyes meet Y/n's— er, well where her eyes would be under the mask.

Two of Chisaki's inner circle! And that member of the League! Nighteye's eyes widen, There was one more on our way here... Chisaki's on his last legs... This space wrapped up in distorted walls.

Y/N put's Eri on the ground, putting a comforting hand on her back before standing up again.

Eri watches as the person turns on her heel and starts to run away, feeling confused by the situation.

They can't afford to chase me now. Y/N jumps up, landing on one of the spikes as she glances down, seeing Nighteye with Eri.

"...I'm sorry, Hero." Y/n mumbles as she looks towards Mirio, sparing only a second to meet surprised blue eyes before jumping back in the hole she had punched in the wall, disappearing from the Hero's sight.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

"Izuku!" Y/n, back in her Hero costume, hurry's towards Izuku, who was helping the rest of the Hero's put the injured people in ambulances.

"Y/n?! You're okay!" Izuku's relief was evident in his tone as Y/n skids to a stop infront of him.

"I'm sorry! There was a group of Hassaikai that attacked me and then sook after I tried following you that villain from the League tried to stab me." Y/N rushes out, gesturing towards the cuts on her body.

Technically, it was true. She had Himiko try to stab her before she grouped back up with the Hero's to make the cuts as real as possible.

"It's fine!" Izuku puts his hands on her shoulders, "Im just glad you're okay."

"Your glad I'm okay? What about you?! I saw the end of that fight with Chisaki!" Y/n frowns, glancing the boy over for injuries.

Aizawa watches the two worry over each other from the side before turning away with a sigh, already annoyed with their oblivious behavior to each other.

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

LOGGING OFF !