LEVEL 115 - "Hospital"

LOGGING ON...

A/N: Hi! How was your guy's Halloween? To be completely honest I just bought some candy from the dollar store then proceeded to binge watch movies!

█▒▒▒▒▒█ ◈ █▒▒▒▒▒█

"I examined all the cuts and bruises, and luckily for you, nothing seems to be out of the ordinary." The doctor informs as he looks down at the clipboard in his hands.

"Yay..." Y/n mumbles, tucking her knees to her chest as she rests her head on them.

"Expect for one thing," The doctor frowns hesitantly, tapping his pen against the clipboard idly.

"Mh?" Y/n tilts her head to the side, interested in what he has to say.

"You seemed to have a lot of severe nerve damaged stretching back to years before you entered U.A." The doctor looks up at Y/n concerned, the girl only blinking owlishly in reply.

"Uh... okay?" Y/n raises an eyebrow at him.

"L/n, if there anything you want to tell—"

"It's old. The person who did it is long dead, my mom rescued me from them." Y/n cuts him off with an eyeroll, not wanting to explain her life story to some random doctor.

The doctor frowns at her hesitantly, unsure wether or not to believe her.

"Believe me or not, I don't care." Y/n sighs, leaning back in her hospital bed as she mentally wishes she had her phone or switch.

"Where's Izuku? Or anyone else from my class?" Y/n asks before the doctor could continue his useless inquiry.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not allowed to disclose another patients—" The doctor tries to say only to get cut off.

"What about Eri? Can you at least tell me if she's okay?" Y/n sighs, playing with the bedsheets of the hospital bed with a frown.

"...She's doing okay, but currently quarantined." The doctor answers after a bit of hesitance.

"You can't saying anything else?"

"No, L/n, I can't, the only reason I'm able to tell you that much is because you're part of the reason she got saved—"

"Hmph."

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

It only took a day before most of the students were able to get discharged from the hospital.