Chapter 25: He Always Nag Me

Original Suhyeon bumped into Hajun right after bumping into Chaerin with his slides coming apart

That means if I have no reason to be walking around with a slipper about to lose its strap, then I won't be bumping into anyone!

But ofcourse, my optimism to avoid unecessary events is short-lived.

"Shit." I mumbled for the nth time, stressing out at the blue system screen infront of me. Does it really have to appear at random and make my heart skip a beat every single time?

The sight makes me pressured and depressed. A combo I never asked for but the bitch behind this system doesn't give a damn.

In an attempt to not make a fuss or add shame to my dignity in the hallway, I just remained seated inside the classroom. Elbows rested on the desk, fingers crossed, and a chin rested on top of both hands.

I look like someone who's about to interrogate a criminal in this posture, but that's not the main point here.

Staring at the system screen again, I frowned at the quest I have yet to accomplish.

[System]
Recruit crew members
[2/4]

Reward: 1 Gold Card

I already have Kuja and Hyeondong in my team. If the plot goes on today, then Hajun will be included. After that, I'll just wait for the copycloud to be given to me by the system.

"Suhyeon!" Hearing a familiar voice at an unexpected timing made me flinch, my knee even jolted up and hit the desk. "Homeroom is looking for—what the fuck?"

Chaerin stared at me as I laid down the floor in agony, a hand held my bruised knee. "I'm fine, haha." Even with my reassurance that didn't sound convincing, I can only jerk a thumbs up at her.

I shall be one with the floor.

"Get up, you have somewhere to be." She nonchalantly brushed it off and soon left before I can even respond.

Sitting upright, I can only sigh. That's her line when original Suhyeon met her along the hallway and got slapped in the face.

I saved my face from being bitch-slapped as always, but I sacrificed a knee and that's not worth it. She just had to pop out of nowhere, opposite to dads who go out to buy milk.

"Homeroom...who is my homeroom teacher again?" In the end, I am a student who needs to face the harsh reality. Rushing out of the classroom, I hurried into the hallway and made sure not to bump into anyone.

Don't bump, don't bump, better yet just don't show up—

"Eek!" My neck snapped into the other side to look at the guy with glasses, shrieking as if he'd seen a serial killer in broad daylight. And I think I can understand why.

There stood infront of him, the former Top Dog of West Gangbuk. "What—" Before I can even ask, the canvas the other guy is holding, which is probably a project for his art class, swiftly aimed at Hajun—