CHAPTER 5♡

Shreyansh is holding Arya's hand tightly and taking her inside. He has brought her to his mansion where he comes sometimes and not many people know about it, only  his friends and family members know

"Leave my hand you monster "Arya said in an angry voice and shouted at him.

Hearing her words, Shreyansh looked at her with his bloodshot stares which were burning with outrage like fire. "You wait a little then I will tell you the actuality of who is the real monster.

He grabbed her hair tightly and Arya screamed because he was pressing her hair so hard that she was feeling a burning sensation on her scalp.

Shreyansh had never imagined even in his dreams that the girl he loved the most would ever hurt her with his own hands, but what should he do? The girl also did not think even once before shooting at him, really? Didn't he ever feel for her? For him, the moment they spent together, everything was a revange for her .

"
"you've messed with the wrong person by messing with Shreyansh Singh Rajput. So far, you've only seen my loving side, now get ready to see my wrath,"" he said angrily. His eyes were fiery and his hair was all over the place, giving him a sinister look. As he unbuttoned his shirt with a dangerous smile, she panicked and tried to run to the door. However, Shreyansh was quick to grab her hand and throw her back onto the bed, saying,

""Bad move, baby." She protested,

"What on earth are you doing? Stay away from me!" But he didn't listen and pinned her down on the bed, towering over her.

"Let me go, you creep!" she struggled, but he firmly held her in place, overpowering her.

He put his hand on her throat. '"When I love, I give it my all, and when I hate someone, I give it my all.' That's what I'm doing. I swear I will make your life a living hell. You will regret every second for crossing me; I will crush you. ""

"In your dreams, you criminal," she shouted at him with a fierce gaze. This outburst resulted in him slapping her, causing her face to turn in the other direction. He then firmly gripped her hair, pulling it tightly as he addressed her,

" "What crime have I committed, that you dare to call me a criminal? Watch your words and communicate respectfully. I confess my wrongdoing - the crime of loving you. However, know that my heart is now filled with nothing but hatred towards you. Henceforth, I will ensure that you are constantly reminded of my intense loathing for you. I FUCKING HATE YOU!" The force of his grip on her hair caused her immense pain.

His volcanic red eyes conveyed his hatred towards her, yet only he was aware of the brokenness he felt inside while uttering those words.

"Leave my hair, Shrey," he commanded as he gripped her jaw tightly and shot her a menacing look. "Do not dare to address me as Shrey; you have forfeited that right," he asserted, proceeding to bind her hands and legs.

"What on earth are you doing? Let me go!" she screamed with all her might.

Despite her protests, he disregarded her pleas and buried his face in the crook of her neck.

"Release me," she implored fearfully, her voice filled with helplessness.

Unheeding her cries, his hands roamed over her body insensitively and eventually touched her clothed breasts.

Breathing heavily, she exclaimed, "Let me go, Shreyansh, you cannot treat me this way."

"Why? Why can't I treat you like this?" he inquired, his dangerous gaze fixed upon her.

"Then he firmly squeezed her breast. She moaned in pain as his touch heavily impacted her, leading to disgust towards herself.

""You claim to hate me, but your body is sending a different message," "he said, brushing his cheek against hers.