chapter 7

FAMILY MANSION....

She smiled as she walked to him

Lisa: Jungkook'ah you come it's been a long time since we meet

He stood up still glaring her the family members look at each other as they sense the tension...

Jungkook: what is she doing here...

Jin: ah' let us greet each other first man...

Jungkook: I fucking asked a question what is she doing here...

His granny: in case you forget Jungkook let me remind you Lisa is also part of this family and after losing her father we decided to let her stay with us..

He smirked...

Jungkook: haha ' part of the family what a pathetic..

Grandpa: Jungkook!

Lisa: it's okay Grandpa I knew that his reaction will be like this when he saw me here but it's okay I did wrong to him before so I kind deserve this...

He clinched his jaw while giving her deadly stare meanwhile tzuyu was just standing there not knowing nor understanding what's going on...

Mr jeon: let's cool down guys we're here to rest and have good time as a family so let's not ruin that..

Jungkook: family my ass..

He turn and was about to walk when he saw tzuyu looking at him then a creepy smirk formed into his lips as he walked to where she's standing....

He grab her hand that make her flinch a little as she look down to his hand that holding hers..

Jungkook: come' you're properly tired right I will lead you to our room for you to rest...

He said softly that make her surprise as she look up at his face he just give her small smile while looking straight into her eyes and it make her surprise more with uneasy feeling crushing into her heart....

They was about to walk when Lisa talked..

Lisa: w-who's is she...

He side eye her with a satisfying smirk on his lips..