MEETING .

A/n pov

Y/n woke up and did her morning  and went to school .

At school

Mini - y/nnn you caterpillar come fast . We have to goo to auditorium..

She said being annoyed as y/n was taking much time to pack her back .

Y/n - yesss just give me a minute. 

She shouted to make sure mini heard her as she was standing near by the classroom door .

Y/n - yes I am here .

She spoke .

Mini- let's goo

She jumped in excitement. 

While walking towards the auditorium y/n spoke .

Y/n - why you all are soo excited to meet the new teachers ? I have never seen you being soo excited before for a new teacher .

Mini - you stupid.  They are 7 and hella handsome . When we reach there you go and see them by yourself. 

Y/n - ya ya I will see .

At auditorium.

Y/n - mini let's sit there .

Her hand pointed at the back row ..

Mini - nooo let's sit in front . We will get the perfect view of them .

Her tone was all flirty. 

Y/n knew she can't win against mini in an argument so she sat in the second row .

After sometime the principal came on the stage and announced-

Principal- good morning students . Please maintain silence.  New teachers will be here in a minute. 

As the principal stopped speaking the door opened revealing all 7 of them .

Everyone got up in order to show respect. 

BTS now was standing on the stage .

Principal - Please introduce yourself. 

Suga - yes .

After one by one they started to introduce themselves but their eyes were searching for y/n ... when taehyung saw y/n in the second row .

Taehyung- jimin second row 6th seat from the left .

Wasting no time his eyes shifted to location taehyung told to him .

Seeing y/n made him smrik .. as he saw y/n he licked his lips automatically. 

As y/n saw towards jimin they had a eye contact for few second as y/n broke it being embarrassed. 

Y/n pov

Was Mr park looking at me ? Ohh my God why did I looked at him .

She mentally scoled herself. 

Mini - look ge looks soo handsome .

She pointed towards jhope who was introducing himself. 

After introduction was done all the students went to their respective classes .

In classroom

It was their maths period which was going to be taken by Mr Kim Seokjin .
All the students were really excited but y/n was normal as she was more focused on her studies.

Soon Jin entered the room.  Everyone stood up and wished him .

Jin warmly passed them a smile and wished them back .

Jin - I am really sorry i got late . I was not able to find your class .

A girl spoke -

Girl - it's ok sir .

Jin - since I have given my introduction already it's your choice to give now .

Everyone started giving their introduction . Soon y/n chance came .

Y/n - hello sir . I am Si Y/n , my favorite subject is Chemistry. 

As Jin saw y/n he was so stunned by her natural beauty . Her natural features already making him go crazy.  He couldn't wait to execute their plan but he had to as no other option was left .

Jin - soon your favorite subject would be maths y/n

He spoke ..

Y/n passed him a warm smile and sat back on her seat again .

A/n pov

Since bts were 7 members they were assigned the top floor which was 4th floor as their personal office . 4th floor was kinda empty.  Nobody used to go there but now bts personal rooms were on 4th floor . Since Mini and y/n had different subjects they used to sit in different classes . The only period they used to meet was Physical Education period .

Jin - we will start the syllabus tomorrow. 

He said eyeing y/n which made her a bit uncomfortable . Jin noticed it as he smriked in victory. 

NEXT CHAPTER

??? - try to make a sound you will regret badly .

Y/n sobbed all being scared as she couldn't process what is happening..

The man infront of her touched her lips with his thumb applying some pressure on it making the poor soul look into his eyes to know what is he up to .

??? - eyes down . Never dare to look into my eyes....

Hiiiii my little tulips 🌷 💕 💙 ❤ 💖 💓 🌷 💕 💙 ❤

Do vote comment and follow me for more stories Keep supporting ❤ 🖤 🤎 🙏 ✨ 💗 ❤ 🖤 🤎 🙏 ✨ 💗

Byeeeeeeeee love you all ❤ 🥰 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❤ 🥰 💓 😘 💖 💗 ❤ 🥰 💓